Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JODI JONES - Have a look at this RW 08:29 - Jul 25 with 687 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

JODI JONES - Have a look at this RW on 08:34 - Jul 25 with 671 viewsTIB

I saw him mentioned a lot on last seasons Football League show...think he needs to do it again this year before jumping up two leagues. If we’re looking for another winger I’d be looking at Kieron Morris at Walsall.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 8:42]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

JODI JONES - Have a look at this RW on 08:35 - Jul 25 with 662 viewsDanFord

My first choice now but also had an injury towards end of season I believe. How’s he recovered?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

JODI JONES - Have a look at this RW on 08:39 - Jul 25 with 646 viewsMrTown

JODI JONES - Have a look at this RW on 08:34 - Jul 25 by TIB

I saw him mentioned a lot on last seasons Football League show...think he needs to do it again this year before jumping up two leagues. If we’re looking for another winger I’d be looking at Kieron Morris at Walsall.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 8:42]

Think he’ll be one though where this time 12 months you could look back thinking s**t we should of signed him for 1.5m instead of someone paying £7m.
He got injured last year, but on his final game before injury there was 7 championship scouts, 3 from the prem including Everton and Arsenal watching him!!

He’s got talent and could be a good snap whilst he is relatively unknown.

Never seen Morris, what is he like?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

JODI JONES - Have a look at this RW on 08:49 - Jul 25 with 597 viewsitfc48

I know that most players can look decent on YouTube however this lad has the raw attributes to be a future premier league footballer. Great left foot and he carries the ball very well.

Obviously not in the same bracket as Mahrez but some of the things in that clip did hint he could be that type of player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024