Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... 18:41 - Aug 6 with 1920 viewsgt81

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/06/tt-some-derby-fans-react-to-middlesbrough-
Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... on 19:12 - Aug 6 with 1652 viewsgmanrom

They are right tho! Why on earth are they buying another striker and why would he want to go somewhere they have that many strikers.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... on 19:17 - Aug 6 with 1601 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... on 19:12 - Aug 6 by gmanrom

They are right tho! Why on earth are they buying another striker and why would he want to go somewhere they have that many strikers.

Your first question Harry Redknapp's influence on Frank.

The second one, money and the confidence he is better than the others (except perhaps Vydra).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... on 19:23 - Aug 6 with 1521 viewsElderGrizzly

Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... on 19:17 - Aug 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Your first question Harry Redknapp's influence on Frank.

The second one, money and the confidence he is better than the others (except perhaps Vydra).

Who is apparently off to Stoke anyway
Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... on 00:04 - Aug 7 with 1031 viewsfarkenhell

Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... on 19:23 - Aug 6 by ElderGrizzly

Who is apparently off to Stoke anyway

Harry Redknapp's off to Stoke? Blimey
Lol, not all Derby fans are convinced.... on 00:07 - Aug 7 with 1015 viewsCoastalblue

Great as hes been, I honestly can't see him repeating last season and this could end up being a great deal for us longer term.

I do think he's got more chance of repeating his form in a Pulis side though.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024