Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot 17:42 - Aug 28 with 1645 viewstextbackup

if they lose Sunday.

are things that bad for them? i honestly have no idea.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:06 - Aug 28 with 1571 viewsJakeITFC

They’re as bad as us, which considering the great position they were in recently seems like very bad news for them.

He’s done a terrible job and is lucky to still be there now really.
them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:13 - Aug 28 with 1553 viewsITFCBlues

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:06 - Aug 28 by JakeITFC

They’re as bad as us, which considering the great position they were in recently seems like very bad news for them.

He’s done a terrible job and is lucky to still be there now really.

They’ve had a massive overhaul of players as well in fairness & replaced them with a lot of bang average players.

He’s a funny one. Was being linked with Bundesliga clubs in the summer - seems to be highly rated back home

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:21 - Aug 28 with 1513 viewstractorboy2000

4 wins in 21 is pretty shocking, reckon he'll be gone before Christmas for sure

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:33 - Aug 28 with 1466 viewsSpruceMoose

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:21 - Aug 28 by tractorboy2000

4 wins in 21 is pretty shocking, reckon he'll be gone before Christmas for sure

Mick will have a new job then. He'll probably get to win a derby at least...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:43 - Aug 28 with 1429 viewsPJH

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:33 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Him going there would be the only thing that would cause me to cancel my lifetime membership of The MM Appreciation Society.

I hope he gets a job that appeals to him soon and that he is a huge success-but not if it is in Norfolk.
them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:45 - Aug 28 with 1408 viewstextbackup

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:43 - Aug 28 by PJH

Him going there would be the only thing that would cause me to cancel my lifetime membership of The MM Appreciation Society.

I hope he gets a job that appeals to him soon and that he is a huge success-but not if it is in Norfolk.

imagine he actually did go there.... would be a wow moment

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:46 - Aug 28 with 1393 viewsSpruceMoose

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:45 - Aug 28 by textbackup

Not sure who would hold it against him more - us or them!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:48 - Aug 28 with 1389 viewsPJH

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:45 - Aug 28 by textbackup

I suppose if he had the chance he would give it very serious consideration.
He would certainly not be turning it down on the grounds that it might upset ITFC supporters if he took it.
Login to get fewer ads

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:50 - Aug 28 with 1379 viewstractorboy2000

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:33 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Joking apart if Norwich fans were willing to ignore his time with us he could be what they need if they're in and around the relegation zone later in the season. My guess since he left was that he'd go to Sheff Wed, haven't got much to spend but could realistically push for promotion given their squad.

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:54 - Aug 28 with 1358 viewsjpring89

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:43 - Aug 28 by PJH

QPR I reckon he will end up at.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:59 - Aug 28 with 1332 viewsPJH

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:54 - Aug 28 by jpring89

I think that is very possible.
Probably be a few potential jobs come up in the next month or two and that is certainly one that might.
them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 19:02 - Aug 28 with 1318 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

I have the misfortune to work with a few Budgie fans and they really want Farke out. Seems he had no Plan B and doesn’t react to what’s going on the pitch. A couple of them have given up their season tickets till they reach the Premiership again.
them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 19:04 - Aug 28 with 1308 viewstextbackup

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:54 - Aug 28 by jpring89

ABB mentioned that the other day, his family home is south London, so makes sense to be down that way, I guess

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 19:14 - Aug 28 with 1269 viewsmonty_radio

them lot, over on the pink'un site, asking if farke will be given the boot on 18:48 - Aug 28 by PJH

I suppose if he had the chance he would give it very serious consideration.
He would certainly not be turning it down on the grounds that it might upset ITFC supporters if he took it.

He sometimes spoke of the regular journey here. Adding the A140 is nightmare.

Then , of course, I hear they have an airport.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024