Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope we are going to take a moment today to remember 12:25 - Aug 31 with 780 viewsKeno

Princess Di

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1009794/princess-diana-news-princess-diana-

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I hope we are going to take a moment today to remember on 12:29 - Aug 31 with 771 viewsbluewein

Oh yeah. I remember her.

Now, on to Sunday...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I hope we are going to take a moment today to remember on 12:45 - Aug 31 with 730 viewsPendejo

Hadn't thought of her 'til now, strange considering she died the day after my 29th birthday. Remember it well, seem to recall Manchester's radio stations played Princess / Royal themed songs for the day, did a good job. [e.g. Dancing Queen and will forever associate that song with that day]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I hope we are going to take a moment today to remember on 12:46 - Aug 31 with 721 viewsSteve_M

I'm going to remember to wear a seatbelt. And not to get in a car driven by a drunk.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I hope we are going to take a moment today to remember on 13:12 - Aug 31 with 690 viewsSwansea_Blue

I hope we are going to take a moment today to remember on 12:46 - Aug 31 by Steve_M

I'm going to remember to wear a seatbelt. And not to get in a car driven by a drunk.

Or to get on the wrong side of our lizard overlords and be assassinated [wibble]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I hope we are going to take a moment today to remember on 15:02 - Aug 31 with 629 viewsjontysnut

I hope we are going to take a moment today to remember on 13:12 - Aug 31 by Swansea_Blue

Or to get on the wrong side of our lizard overlords and be assassinated [wibble]

Slightly unrelated but I remember the Sun printing a ruler so that readers could gauge the size of James Hewitt's wallopper. Probably made Chas choke on his Duchy Original shortbread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024