Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McAuley 11:37 - Sep 1 with 1643 viewsHarry_Palmer

I wonder if we are the 'un-named club' he has agreed a deal with?

Regardless, it does looks like he will be going to Rangers now.

Still can't quite get my head around letting Wolfy go unless we have agreed a deal with an out of contract defender.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/16611328.rangers-sign-forest-defender-joe-wo
McAuley on 12:14 - Sep 1 with 1504 viewsSuperblue95

I think Hearts or Aberdeen were close to signing him. Can't remember which one.

I think we are ok for centre backs, we have three plus Knudsen, Spence, Donacien and Chalobah can all fill in there in an emergency. Two of which have done a great job there before.

Too much of a big deal is made out of needing 4 out and out centre backs

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

McAuley on 12:27 - Sep 1 with 1420 viewsjas0999

McAuley on 12:14 - Sep 1 by Superblue95

I think we are ok for centre backs, we have three plus Knudsen, Spence, Donacien and Chalobah can all fill in there in an emergency. Two of which have done a great job there before.

I disagree. Knudsen is a left back, Spence & Donacien are right backs. Chalobah is a central midfielder.
McAuley on 13:11 - Sep 1 with 1258 viewsHarry_Palmer

McAuley on 12:14 - Sep 1 by Superblue95

Hearts seem to out of the running now according to the article and I don't think Aberdeen were ever seriously in for him.

I'm with Jas0999 on this one. I don't think we have adequate cover in that area as it stands, not of sufficient quality anyway. Luke Chambers himself has said he would like to see more of a challenge for his own place from within the squad.

All the best teams in this division will have at least 4 decent centre backs in their squad.
McAuley on 13:15 - Sep 1 with 1216 viewsFixed_It

McAuley on 12:27 - Sep 1 by jas0999

I disagree. Knudsen is a left back, Spence & Donacien are right backs. Chalobah is a central midfielder.

They can cover - and have done with great success in the past. I would even suggest that Knudsen has had some of his best games for us as CB.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

McAuley on 13:21 - Sep 1 with 1177 viewsRoyKeanesDog

McAuley on 12:27 - Sep 1 by jas0999

He'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024