Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt 22:11 - Sep 3 with 2369 viewsMullet

A bit on his time here and his whole career in chronological order, but some really good insights about the game in general through the lenses of each club including us. Also proves why everybody hates Leeds I guess.

http://www.the42.ie/noel-hunt-interview-4210954-Sep2018/

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:25 - Sep 3 with 2281 viewsTractorCam

Excellent, I remember that Charlton game well and that moment will live with me and anyone else who was there! Brilliant player for us and I was gutted when we let both him and Stephen go, glad to see him talk so highly of us.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:31 - Sep 3 with 2236 viewsEastTownBlue

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:25 - Sep 3 by TractorCam

Excellent, I remember that Charlton game well and that moment will live with me and anyone else who was there! Brilliant player for us and I was gutted when we let both him and Stephen go, glad to see him talk so highly of us.

I remember it well.

That was the only goal I can remember that injured me. I was at Watford later that season but their seats were not so brutal.
A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:35 - Sep 3 with 2211 viewsSWGF

Interesting comments about Chambers and Skuse, from a fellow pro.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:38 - Sep 3 with 2200 viewsdavblue

I was on a work call as we were replacing our network kit over that weekend. When the goal went in i was shouting over the phone.
A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:38 - Sep 3 with 2203 viewsMullet

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:35 - Sep 3 by SWGF

Yes, and one who only worked with them for a relatively short time too I guess. But this season does come to mind when you read that bit I guess.

It also makes the injuries Skuse has had even more regrettable and upsetting.

The part about the train back to Leeds is special too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

on 22:39 - Sep 3 with 2193 views_

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:35 - Sep 3 by SWGF

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:51 - Sep 3 with 2117 viewslinhdi

I have his boots from that Charlton game!!!!!!!! Some random boozy auction i think... Proud possession, though.
A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:51 - Sep 3 with 2122 viewsIllinoisblue

such a surprise to read that some Leeds fans are utter scum. Can you imagine seeing a footballer out in town, with his wife, and hurling abuse at them? The mindset of people who do that is hard to fathom.

That said, kind of torn on Leeds this year; on the one hand want to see them go up as they're a proper club. On the other hand I hope it all goes tits up for them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

on 22:55 - Sep 3 with 2103 views_

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 22:51 - Sep 3 by Illinoisblue

such a surprise to read that some Leeds fans are utter scum. Can you imagine seeing a footballer out in town, with his wife, and hurling abuse at them? The mindset of people who do that is hard to fathom.

That said, kind of torn on Leeds this year; on the one hand want to see them go up as they're a proper club. On the other hand I hope it all goes tits up for them.

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 23:13 - Sep 3 with 2046 viewsSwailsey

Great article, thanks for sharing.

“When I went to Ipswich, it was a dressing room. You had these big characters who were the best people in football – Luke Chambers, who is underrated and not often spoke of, he’s still there now as captain. Whatever he earns in football, he deserves, and more. For what he does, the way he has the dressing room, how he conducts himself, how his teams conduct themselves.”

Great to read.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 06:20 - Sep 4 with 1759 viewsbrogansnose

Lovely read that and capped off with the foootage of that day out.

Yeah. Everybody hates Leeds scum and for good reason.
A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 08:02 - Sep 4 with 1622 viewsRedX

Noel Hunt was playing for Waterford FC recently against my local side. He was acting the maggot throughout the game and also stamped on a player's head. A disliked player across the league.
A really brilliant read about Noel Hunt on 08:15 - Sep 4 with 1582 viewsLeaky

Excellent read, good insight into the life of footballer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024