Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season 14:35 - Oct 4 with 1120 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34606/hurst-not-worried-about-situation-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season on 14:38 - Oct 4 with 1102 viewsstewartm

After the impending hammering at Swansea this will change. By the way, when was the last time Ipswich lost 6-0?

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season on 15:58 - Oct 4 with 985 viewsRyorry

Well if he's not worried, he bloody well should be - sorry, but sometimes honesty is the best policy Mr Hurst.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season on 16:42 - Oct 4 with 934 viewsLord_Lucan

Laura asked me to send this

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season on 17:05 - Oct 4 with 902 viewsPJH

Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season on 16:42 - Oct 4 by Lord_Lucan

Laura asked me to send this

My uncle who arranged his own funeral had that song played as his coffin left the church.
Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season on 17:07 - Oct 4 with 898 viewsMullet

Provocative headline that. I assume it's not Ipswich's sacking season per se.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season on 18:16 - Oct 4 with 851 viewsLord_Lucan

Hurst Not Worried About Situation as Campaign Enters Sacking Season on 17:05 - Oct 4 by PJH

My uncle who arranged his own funeral had that song played as his coffin left the church.

I'm having - in order -

Shine on you Crazy Diamond, Wish You Were Here and walking out to Do You Realise by The Flaming Lips.

I can't wait.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 18:16]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024