Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) 11:27 - Oct 22 with 981 viewsMaySixth

tough brief

anyone any ideas?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 11:28 - Oct 22 with 975 viewsitfcjoe

You'd be better off just paying for it at home on iFollow

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 11:28 - Oct 22 with 975 viewsjjblue84

You need a man with a large iPad in the corner!
London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 11:41 - Oct 22 with 954 viewsReuser_is_God

Not being funny mate but I can't seen any pub sticking Ipswich on the telly over Barca Inter.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 11:42]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 11:45 - Oct 22 with 939 viewsitfcjoe

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 11:41 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

Not being funny mate but I can't seen any pub sticking Ipswich on the telly over Barca Inter.

There could be a Leeds fans pub in London which would show it, but would you want to watch it with them?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 11:46 - Oct 22 with 930 viewsfooters

You can call into my local spit and sawdust pub in Finny P, tho there will only be two men and a dog in there so no atmosphere, but hence why they'll put our game on. And you'll get your choice of seat.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 12:43 - Oct 22 with 867 viewsMaySixth

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 11:41 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

any pub with multiple screens would if you and your mates would spend

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 12:44 - Oct 22 with 866 viewsMaySixth

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 11:46 - Oct 22 by footers

You can call into my local spit and sawdust pub in Finny P, tho there will only be two men and a dog in there so no atmosphere, but hence why they'll put our game on. And you'll get your choice of seat.

I know all the juicers in FP - which one?

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 12:46 - Oct 22 with 862 viewsfooters

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 12:44 - Oct 22 by MaySixth

I know all the juicers in FP - which one?

Park Tavern just off Stroud Green. Old Dennis who runs it's a lovely bloke- sure he'd oblige you.

Login to get fewer ads

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 12:48 - Oct 22 with 854 viewshoppy

Probably the best idea would be to watch the Champions League game, unless you're a rather sadistic glutton for punishment.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 12:51 - Oct 22 with 848 viewsfooters

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 12:48 - Oct 22 by hoppy

Probably the best idea would be to watch the Champions League game, unless you're a rather sadistic glutton for punishment.

It's one of these new Irish pub-cum-fetish bars.

London pubs with Leeds v Ipswich on red button (same night as Champions League) on 12:51 - Oct 22 with 846 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Best bet is to call Rileys Haymarket in advanced and see if they'll do it- but unlikely.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024