Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... 13:03 - Oct 26 with 1845 viewsurbanblue

... out of the blue. Hours before the appointment, and the first time Lambert was ever mentioned.

Where's his post??

Want to pay homage!
The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 1839 viewsKieran_Knows

Lambert primed and ready. by cbower 25 Oct 2018 8:17
I get very little information but this is from the same source as I got the Hughil story a few years back. We will see!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:05 - Oct 26 with 1807 viewsTractorCam

Removed by admin. Fair play to him though, an actual proper source on here rather than the usual mumbo jumbo

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:08 - Oct 26 with 1738 viewsurbanblue

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:04 - Oct 26 by Kieran_Knows

Lambert primed and ready. by cbower 25 Oct 2018 8:17
I get very little information but this is from the same source as I got the Hughil story a few years back. We will see!

Thanks ... Couldn't find it!
The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:08 - Oct 26 with 1736 viewstrncbluearmy

and certain individuals were very quick to turn on him,assume they have apologised
The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:13 - Oct 26 with 1654 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:08 - Oct 26 by trncbluearmy

and certain individuals were very quick to turn on him,assume they have apologised

To be fair, we still dont know whether he had any inside info.

...it may have been a lucky guess.

Fair play though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:21 - Oct 26 with 1536 viewsurbanblue

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:13 - Oct 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

Fair play though.

He is a very interesting thoughtful poster not given to outrageous statements. This and the fact it was so out of the box compared to other def Info posted on here really had me thinking that he knew something.
The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:23 - Oct 26 with 1514 viewstrncbluearmy

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:13 - Oct 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

Fair play though.

Before jumping down his throat may have been an idea to check his previous posts,it was quite obvious he was not on a wind up
The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:44 - Oct 26 with 1269 viewsRyorry

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:21 - Oct 26 by urbanblue

He is a very interesting thoughtful poster not given to outrageous statements. This and the fact it was so out of the box compared to other def Info posted on here really had me thinking that he knew something.

Have met him, nice, sensible guy.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:47 - Oct 26 with 1226 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The poster who told us Lambert was getting the job ... on 13:23 - Oct 26 by trncbluearmy

Before jumping down his throat may have been an idea to check his previous posts,it was quite obvious he was not on a wind up

Ha ha, talk about jumping down someones throat.

Pot and kettle.

I just raised the question, and also said fair play to him.

Chill bro.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024