Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... 09:26 - Oct 26 with 1474 viewsStuartBrett8

It was all very vague under PH. Did the physio get the bullet too?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 09:27 - Oct 26 with 1470 viewsKieran_Knows

It was vague under Mick as well, to be fair.

Yes, both the fitness coach and physio he brought with him have gone.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 09:34 - Oct 26 with 1428 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 09:27 - Oct 26 by Kieran_Knows

It was vague under Mick as well, to be fair.

Yes, both the fitness coach and physio he brought with him have gone.

If you saw the video of the moves our so called fitness coach was throwing out on the pitch at Leeds he deserved the boot, let alone for our players being off the pace compared to most other teams!

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 09:36 - Oct 26 with 1408 viewsStuartBrett8

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 09:34 - Oct 26 by delias_cheesy_flaps

If you saw the video of the moves our so called fitness coach was throwing out on the pitch at Leeds he deserved the boot, let alone for our players being off the pace compared to most other teams!

The military style training didn't happen/work then?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 10:41 - Oct 26 with 1294 viewsDarth_Koont

Just as with Mick, journalists are asking the manager about players who aren't in full training or otherwise fit enough to be considered in their plans. And in all cases there's some medical uncertainty about if and when they'll be back.

Managers can't worry about that or particularly comment as the medical stuff is way out of their control and knowledge. In real terms, it's like asking now about the players they're going to bring in in January or next summer. Even if they've got a rough idea, talking about it won't be accurate or serve any real purpose.

Pronouns: He/Him

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 10:43 - Oct 26 with 1274 viewsFrimleyBlue

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 10:41 - Oct 26 by Darth_Koont

Just as with Mick, journalists are asking the manager about players who aren't in full training or otherwise fit enough to be considered in their plans. And in all cases there's some medical uncertainty about if and when they'll be back.

Managers can't worry about that or particularly comment as the medical stuff is way out of their control and knowledge. In real terms, it's like asking now about the players they're going to bring in in January or next summer. Even if they've got a rough idea, talking about it won't be accurate or serve any real purpose.

I must say I don't know why Journo's ask the same question about the same players in the space of 4 days between a match and a press conference..

He's no where near fit yet

1 week later, so any advances on bishop?

well yes, he's no where near fit yet

1 week later, bishop?

look how many fken more times, he;s no where near yet

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 10:46 - Oct 26 with 1249 viewsDarth_Koont

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 10:43 - Oct 26 by FrimleyBlue

I must say I don't know why Journo's ask the same question about the same players in the space of 4 days between a match and a press conference..

He's no where near fit yet

1 week later, so any advances on bishop?

well yes, he's no where near fit yet

1 week later, bishop?

look how many fken more times, he;s no where near yet

It's fair enough to ask if there's any news as clubs and managers don't exactly offer it unless asked. But if there's no update then an answer of "No" should be accepted and you move on.

Pronouns: He/Him

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 13:03 - Oct 26 with 1114 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I wonder if the Bishop, Huws and Adeyami situation will be clearer... on 10:41 - Oct 26 by Darth_Koont

What I find most odd here though is that Bishop had been training for the week building up to QPR, but Hurst had still said "I think he's been out doing some running" when evidently that wasn't an accurate update.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024