Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition 10:29 - Nov 12 with 1136 viewsartsbossbeard

Due to some ongoing dental work, I'm currently using my dentist's recommended mouthwash, Corsydol to which end I purchased a big bottle on my last dentist trip last week.

Anyhoo, there was a banging sound from upstairs just now and on investigation, our cat strolled out of the bathroom and on inspection, she has managed to knock my just this morning opened bottle into the toilet where it was bobbing up and down in the loo water.

Fear not, I hear you cry, it's only water. Well, it should be, however, as Beard Junior is 15, he is incapable of turning lights off and flushing the loo, so I now have a bottle of £8 mouthwash that is piss covered, however, they plastic lid was clicked down tightly.

Should I shower off the bottle and simply use it still or bin it?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:31 - Nov 12 with 1119 viewsElephantintheRoom

Use piss. It probably tastes the same and will have precisely the same effect.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:43 - Nov 12 with 1087 viewsLord_Lucan

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:31 - Nov 12 by ElephantintheRoom

Use piss. It probably tastes the same and will have precisely the same effect.

This.

Urine is more effective and doesn't discolour your teeth like mouthwash.

Get some clove oil for instant relief.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:48 - Nov 12 with 1077 viewsartsbossbeard

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:43 - Nov 12 by Lord_Lucan

This.

Urine is more effective and doesn't discolour your teeth like mouthwash.

Get some clove oil for instant relief.

I'm not in any pain but I've got a troublesome front bottom tooth with a root filling that I had done when very young that is being forced backwards as the teeth around it have grown. In turn it has upset the surrounding gum area. It's coming out in a couple of weeks time and bridge is being put in.

Corsydol being used to protect the surrounding gum area from further damage.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:57 - Nov 12 with 1044 viewsLord_Lucan

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:48 - Nov 12 by artsbossbeard

I'm not in any pain but I've got a troublesome front bottom tooth with a root filling that I had done when very young that is being forced backwards as the teeth around it have grown. In turn it has upset the surrounding gum area. It's coming out in a couple of weeks time and bridge is being put in.

"Tart" springs to mind.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 11:11 - Nov 12 with 1027 viewsartsbossbeard

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:57 - Nov 12 by Lord_Lucan

"Tart" springs to mind.

A tart with an infected tooth and gum issue, correct.

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 11:18 - Nov 12 with 1004 viewsBrixtonBlue

Perfect Storm reprise - Monday edition on 10:48 - Nov 12 by artsbossbeard

"I'm not in any pain but I've got a troublesome front bottom"

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Careful with that OCD, Eugene on 11:29 - Nov 12 with 977 viewsDyland

Obviously just give it a rinse Bossers. Though as someone else commented, avoid caffeine wine and cigs cos you'll get very dark and obvious stains.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024