Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? 08:14 - Nov 29 with 1427 viewsartsbossbeard

I was near spot on level and the scorer was a yard offside and the lino not up with play but no arguments from the players and nothing on here?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:16 - Nov 29 with 1407 viewsReuser_is_God

Was he in an offside position when his team mate took the shot? Or when it looped up off Chambers?

I think everyone was so stunned to even appeal.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:17 - Nov 29 with 1392 viewsartsbossbeard

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:16 - Nov 29 by Reuser_is_God

Was he in an offside position when his team mate took the shot? Or when it looped up off Chambers?

I think everyone was so stunned to even appeal.

Yep, offside when his teammate shot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:20 - Nov 29 with 1373 viewsReuser_is_God

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:17 - Nov 29 by artsbossbeard

Yep, offside when his teammate shot.

That’s annoying.

I’m not surprised though, the officiating was horrendous last night.

Evans out

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:22 - Nov 29 with 1365 viewsHerbivore

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:20 - Nov 29 by Reuser_is_God

That’s annoying.

I’m not surprised though, the officiating was horrendous last night.

All of the officials seemed to mostly be guessing last night.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:22 - Nov 29 with 1358 viewsKeno

I guess the ref thought that, a bit like the Town defence, he wasnt interfering with play
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 8:23]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:23 - Nov 29 with 1345 viewsReuser_is_God

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:22 - Nov 29 by Herbivore

All of the officials seemed to mostly be guessing last night.

The general standard across the division is shocking.

Evans out

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:23 - Nov 29 with 1335 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I thought that he was played on by the deflection off Chambers

Poll: Our final position

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:26 - Nov 29 with 1321 viewsartsbossbeard

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:23 - Nov 29 by southnorfolkblue

I thought that he was played on by the deflection off Chambers

?

If his team mate had played a square ball and the deflection of Chambers played it into his path, then that's fine. He played the ball forward, the lad was active and therefore offside.

Login to get fewer ads

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:53 - Nov 29 with 1249 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 08:26 - Nov 29 by artsbossbeard

?

If his team mate had played a square ball and the deflection of Chambers played it into his path, then that's fine. He played the ball forward, the lad was active and therefore offside.

I’m not sure what the rule is tbh but it looked to me like Jackson’s goal v WBA in reverse.

Poll: Our final position

Their 3rd goal - no mention of offside on here? on 09:11 - Nov 29 with 1179 viewsSteve_M

The decision making of the officials last night was comparable with our defending. The ref got about four decisions against us wrong in two minutes in the first half, Bart being fouled after punching the ball clear from a corner the most blatant of them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024