Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do they make those "I am not a robot" verification codes impossible to read? 13:16 - Dec 1 with 1027 viewsLord_Lucan

Or am I a robot?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Why do they make those "I am not a robot" verification codes impossible to read? on 13:20 - Dec 1 with 1011 viewsFixed_It

Glad its not just me who malfunctions at some of those...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Why do they make those "I am not a robot" verification codes impossible to read? on 13:20 - Dec 1 with 1010 viewsurbanblue

I often get them wrong as well mate ... It's called being a useless old c unit!
Why do they make those "I am not a robot" verification codes impossible to read? on 13:33 - Dec 1 with 985 viewsBLUEBEAT

The ones where you’re supposed to click on pictures containing traffic lights/cars/shop fronts

I always get them wrong

Poll: W or W

Why do they make those on 13:43 - Dec 1 with 965 viewsLord_Lucan

Why do they make those "I am not a robot" verification codes impossible to read? on 13:33 - Dec 1 by BLUEBEAT

The ones where you’re supposed to click on pictures containing traffic lights/cars/shop fronts

I always get them wrong

It's like a puzzle isn't it. Doesn't help when you are as blind as a bat either, or pissed, or both.

Recently I haven't been able to sign in to Uber Eats as my account has somehow been disabled, I've tried to create a new account but it won't let me because it recognises I already have one.

I tried to contact them but you need to sign in to contact them.

It's madness.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 13:46]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Why do they make those on 13:53 - Dec 1 with 938 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why do they make those on 13:43 - Dec 1 by Lord_Lucan

It's like a puzzle isn't it. Doesn't help when you are as blind as a bat either, or pissed, or both.

Recently I haven't been able to sign in to Uber Eats as my account has somehow been disabled, I've tried to create a new account but it won't let me because it recognises I already have one.

I tried to contact them but you need to sign in to contact them.

It's madness.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 13:46]

Modern life is rubbish......things are so much simpler now...........for con artists!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Why do they make those "I am not a robot" verification codes impossible to read? on 13:57 - Dec 1 with 917 viewscaught-in-limbo

Because robots CAN read them, that's how they know you're not a robot.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Why do they make those on 13:58 - Dec 1 with 916 viewsBLUEBEAT

Why do they make those on 13:53 - Dec 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

Modern life is rubbish......things are so much simpler now...........for con artists!

That’s Blur, not Madness.

Poll: W or W

Why do they make those on 14:00 - Dec 1 with 911 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why do they make those on 13:58 - Dec 1 by BLUEBEAT

That’s Blur, not Madness.

Am I being whooshed?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024