Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Ashley looking to buy another after he sells Newcastle 21:23 - Dec 3 with 1849 viewsBloomBlue

Been a club owner for a few years now and has lots of contacts and normally has a Director of Football and we all know all the successful clubs have a DofF. Start writing him letters now to encourage him to buy Town
Genuinely not sure.... on 21:24 - Dec 3 with 1827 viewsBloots

....if you are joking or not?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ha.

Ha.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Mike Ashley looking to buy another after he sells Newcastle on 21:25 - Dec 3 with 1823 viewsSarge

That’s almost as good an idea as Brexit
Mike Ashley looking to buy another after he sells Newcastle on 21:25 - Dec 3 with 1820 viewsFifeITFC

Are you mental?

Haven't you seen the mess he made with his involvement with Rangers and Newcastle? First and foremost, he's a businessman. He's no interest in the footballing side other than to make (himself) money.

Rangers are still trying to get themselves clear that he wangled himself in on when he was there a few years ago.

Absolutely no way.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Genuinely not sure.... on 21:28 - Dec 3 with 1801 viewsBloomBlue

Genuinely not sure.... on 21:24 - Dec 3 by Bloots

....if you are joking or not?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ha.

Ha.

joking....... but be careful what you wish for
Genuinely not sure.... on 21:36 - Dec 3 with 1753 viewsSeablu

Genuinely not sure.... on 21:28 - Dec 3 by BloomBlue

joking....... but be careful what you wish for

That would be beautifully poetic justice for the Evans out brigade who did such a brilliant job driving MM out last season.

Numbskull Brexiters the lot of them.

I make me right.
Mike Ashley looking to buy another after he sells Newcastle on 22:33 - Dec 3 with 1571 viewsportmanpensioner

Will ST holders get a discount at Sports Direct?
Mike Ashley looking to buy another after he sells Newcastle on 23:35 - Dec 3 with 1439 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Hasn't he relegated them twice, and has a reputation for not spending as much as he recoups?

Not sure what you are looking for.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Mike Ashley looking to buy another after he sells Newcastle on 23:36 - Dec 3 with 1433 viewswkj

Im still holding out for RB Ipswich to happen

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024