Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are those lads doing pouncing about with the ball like that 12:49 - Dec 17 with 856 viewsKeno

disgraceful, just punt the effing think upfield

That passing malarkey will never catch on!!

(PS only joking, well done lads nice to see Town lads being so well schooled)

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What are those lads doing pouncing about with the ball like that on 12:53 - Dec 17 with 838 viewsagentp

Meh. There were backwards and sideways passes.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

What are those lads doing pouncing about with the ball like that on 13:03 - Dec 17 with 797 viewsEwan_Oozami

The great thing about that was the movement, someone always being available for a pass so that when they did go back and Cardiff pressed, there was always an out ball.

You can see Lambert's trying to do the same with the 1st team but it will take time for them to play as fluid as that!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What are those lads doing pouncing about with the ball like that on 17:12 - Dec 17 with 674 viewsstantheman

What are those lads doing pouncing about with the ball like that on 13:03 - Dec 17 by Ewan_Oozami

The great thing about that was the movement, someone always being available for a pass so that when they did go back and Cardiff pressed, there was always an out ball.

You can see Lambert's trying to do the same with the 1st team but it will take time for them to play as fluid as that!

I can hear he guy who sits behind me now.

Go FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are those lads doing pouncing about with the ball like that on 17:25 - Dec 17 with 661 viewsGeoffSentence

I guarantee, if that move had happened in a competitive game at FPR, by pass 3 there would be people around me shouting stuff like

"stop titting around with it"
"get it up there"

and other such gems.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024