Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feeling really down and unwanted this morning 11:28 - Dec 20 with 952 viewsKeno

had our staff meal last night and had arranged for the young stud in the office to sit next to me. I made sure I wore what I thought was a stunning low cut dress revealing enough cleavage to arouse and entice.

After all that effort he didn't let his eyes stray once, kept perfect eye contact all evening

He kept going on about how his mate says he shouldn't be swayed and that taking a peek is a degrading!!

His mate sounds like a right bundle of joy

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Feeling really down and unwanted this morning on 11:31 - Dec 20 with 915 viewsJ2BLUE

I had an interview for a building society job once where the building society got flooded so the interview was held in a pub. The interviewer was a stunning blonde with a very low cut top on. I came out of there with a really bad headache due to the hour or so of desperately trying to maintain eye contact.

I got a second interview. Then I got rejected for not having any experience. They knew that from my CV in the first place so I wish I had a look now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Feeling really down and unwanted this morning on 11:32 - Dec 20 with 899 viewsSwansea_Blue

I would pay good money to see a genuine picture of you wearing a "stunning low cut dress revealing enough cleavage to arouse".

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Feeling really down and unwanted this morning on 11:34 - Dec 20 with 890 viewsKeno

Feeling really down and unwanted this morning on 11:32 - Dec 20 by Swansea_Blue

I would pay good money to see a genuine picture of you wearing a "stunning low cut dress revealing enough cleavage to arouse".

think one of these two

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Feeling really down and unwanted this morning on 11:45 - Dec 20 with 819 viewswkj

I'll motorboat you any time

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024