Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s finishing work today then?? 14:12 - Dec 21 with 1192 viewsSitfcB

Or some of you may already have done?

Monday last day for me then off ‘till NYE then back on the 2nd.

We get Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, although can work if you want to, and I’ve taken Thursday and Friday off as holiday, messed it up didn’t I as thought I’d be finishing today forgetting Christmas Eve was a Monday :(

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who’s finishing work today then?? on 14:24 - Dec 21 with 1172 viewsIpswichKnight

Last day for me today. Taken Christmas eve, 27th and 28th off as well. Off to my parents on Christmas eve in Woodbridge, back home on the 26th then the wife and I are flying to Scotland on the 27th for a few days in Aviemore.
Who’s finishing work today then?? on 14:28 - Dec 21 with 1167 viewsbluewein

I was supposed to be finishing on Monday then travelling down to Somerset to see the family.

However, the rail strikes meant I would have been struggling to get anywhere from tomorrow onwards. Would have ended up being on my own for Christmas while all my family are together, which obviously got me a bit down.

Spoke to my boss and he said he'd switch shifts with me so I could leave tonight and be on my way home. More than a bit decent of him, so I'll get him a bottle of something to say thanks...
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 15:04]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Who’s finishing work today then?? on 14:34 - Dec 21 with 1153 viewsBurwell_Blue

Could have been the last day for me but I chose to come in over Xmas. Reason? We will work from 10-1 only, so wasting a days leave seems a bit pointless. Would much rather have them in the summer when I can waste it in a pub garden.
Who’s finishing work today then?? on 14:41 - Dec 21 with 1132 viewsBrixtonBlue

What do you do Sitters?

Last day for me today... although I've done precisely zero work so far...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Who’s finishing work today then?? on 14:52 - Dec 21 with 1106 viewsPendejo

working today, tomorrow, 25th to 27th then 30th to 1st Jan

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Who’s finishing work today then?? on 14:57 - Dec 21 with 1091 viewsSitfcB

Who’s finishing work today then?? on 14:41 - Dec 21 by BrixtonBlue

What do you do Sitters?

Last day for me today... although I've done precisely zero work so far...

I started a new job a few months back working in the sewer industry, mainly jetting and cleaning etc.

It’s a sh!t job but someone’s got to do it!

All joking aside it’s something totally different to what I’ve done before and I’m really enjoying it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who’s finishing work today then?? on 15:12 - Dec 21 with 1046 viewsGeoffSentence

Yeah, knocking off at 5, but it has been uber-quiet all day.

back on NYE, on call from New year's day which is a plsser. Going to miss Millwall.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024