Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
yesterdays game!!! 19:54 - Jan 2 with 985 viewsSwn98

Having just watched yesterday's game you would have to think that the referee had backed Millwall heavily a disgrace.
yesterdays game!!! on 20:13 - Jan 2 with 881 viewsSomethingBlue

Decisions are not going our way at all, which unfortunately tends to go with the territory. To an extent it's one way in which we are being gamed by savvier teams.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

yesterdays game!!! on 20:17 - Jan 2 with 871 viewshomer_123

yesterdays game!!! on 20:13 - Jan 2 by SomethingBlue

Decisions are not going our way at all, which unfortunately tends to go with the territory. To an extent it's one way in which we are being gamed by savvier teams.

I wasn't Garners biggest fan, too much time spent on the deck for my liking. But, like Magic before him, he was constantly in the refs ear, at every single opportunity, nagging nudging, commenting etc.

He often ran the ref and therefore calls went our way, Magic was even better.

It's this guile that we miss.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

yesterdays game!!! on 22:03 - Jan 2 with 693 views3_5_2

yesterdays game!!! on 20:17 - Jan 2 by homer_123

I wasn't Garners biggest fan, too much time spent on the deck for my liking. But, like Magic before him, he was constantly in the refs ear, at every single opportunity, nagging nudging, commenting etc.

He often ran the ref and therefore calls went our way, Magic was even better.

It's this guile that we miss.

Morison never stopped giving the lino on Kenlocks touchline grief for the whole 45 minutes he was on

'wall fans think his legs have gone but he was exactly the kind of player we need off the bench

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024