Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane is going to be a hero. I can just feel it 21:26 - Jan 4 with 1362 viewsGerkensBeard

He’s going to come in and be Lamberts man main. While he’s not a target man even though his height suggests he is. He’s good at linking the play. Good ball control and vision to create chances. In these coming months I really feel that even if we don’t stay up, Lambert will make him feel 10ft tall and want to join us in the summer. If we drop to league 1 he may start getting the goals he should’ve been getting in his career up to now. Building his confidence and making the return to the championship at the first attempt scoring 25 in league 1. He then goes on to be wanted by the top championship clubs but chooses to stay with Town as he scores 18 and we make the playoffs
Will Keane is going to be a hero. I can just feel it on 21:29 - Jan 4 with 1339 viewsJ2BLUE

Go to bed mate, you're drunk

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will Keane is going to be a hero. I can just feel it on 22:03 - Jan 4 with 1219 viewsMrTown

Love the optimism!! COYN

P.S - What are you drinking? I want one.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Will Keane is going to be a hero. I can just feel it on 22:05 - Jan 4 with 1211 viewsTIB

Will Keane is going to be a hero. I can just feel it on 22:03 - Jan 4 by MrTown

Love the optimism!! COYN

P.S - What are you drinking? I want one.

Most likely a Golden Goal from Away Days...available from Hopsters and www.beersofeurope.co.uk

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Will Keane is going to be a hero. I can just feel it on 22:31 - Jan 4 with 1133 viewsSitfcB

Needs a hair cut though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will Keane is going to be a hero. I can just feel it on 23:03 - Jan 4 with 1028 viewsdoctorbuzz

Presume you also wet yourself when Hurst was appointed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024