Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks (n/t) 20:50 - Jan 5 with 1053 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 20:51 - Jan 5 with 1046 viewsKieran_Knows

Glad you said it!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:10 - Jan 5 with 1003 viewsBluebell

Sorry but I disagree. It was very helpful and because of that we found somewhere close to the ground to park.

Thank you Stanleyhouse for your help. Sorry we didn't put up a bigger fight against your team. You deserved to win.
can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:11 - Jan 5 with 994 viewsBurwell_Blue

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:10 - Jan 5 by Bluebell

Sorry but I disagree. It was very helpful and because of that we found somewhere close to the ground to park.

Thank you Stanleyhouse for your help. Sorry we didn't put up a bigger fight against your team. You deserved to win.

You mean you actually paid attention to parking suggestions this time around?
can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:20 - Jan 5 with 956 viewstextbackup

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:10 - Jan 5 by Bluebell

you couldn't have found anywhere to park without his help?

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:26 - Jan 5 with 928 viewsJ2BLUE

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:20 - Jan 5 by textbackup

To be fair it was nice of him to post but it does seem like a reminder of how dire we are now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:37 - Jan 5 with 874 viewstextbackup

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:26 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

To be fair it was nice of him to post but it does seem like a reminder of how dire we are now.

it was nice..... it wasn't anti him ill be honest, I just couldn't face the reminder!

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:38 - Jan 5 with 867 viewsBluebell

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:20 - Jan 5 by textbackup

Probably but we were planning to travel by train and wouldn't have known about the problems. I just wish all teams were so helpful.

Don't be so miserable. We're you at the game?
can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:44 - Jan 5 with 836 viewstextbackup

can that fcking stanley house sticky post go now? been getting on my tits weeks on 21:38 - Jan 5 by Bluebell

Probably but we were planning to travel by train and wouldn't have known about the problems. I just wish all teams were so helpful.

Don't be so miserable. We're you at the game?

our team sits rock bottom of the league, we cant win for sht, we cant defend for sht, our owner is fcking sht, our players (many of them) playing 2 /3 levels above what they should be..... of cause im miserable.

no I wasn't, not a hope in hell i'd be using 24 hours annual leave to go to that game today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024