Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really hope Evans is listening and will back Lambert to re build the club 20:35 - Jan 5 with 890 viewsgeg1992

Even though I travelled a long way to see the match, I’m wondering if this loss would be the final wake up call for Evans. I hope that he will provide funds to help Lambert re build his team. Even if he were to limit the funding thereafter, it’s in his interests to let Lambert build the team his way as the team we saw today is so so poor, even for league one. I fully believe Lambert is the man to take us forward. I just hope Evans has that view too - we can’t risk losing him as he has done so many positive things for the club off the pitch anyway!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Really hope Evans is listening and will back Lambert to re build the club on 20:40 - Jan 5 with 849 viewshype313

Trouble is he needs to invest numbers never spent before, and that goes against his blueprint/vision.

Add to that the fact that we are 10 points adrift, essentially 11 with the goal difference and it makes the huge investment required that much more of a gamble.

Can't see it myself.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Really hope Evans is listening and will back Lambert to re build the club on 20:40 - Jan 5 with 849 viewsportmanking

Sorry, but if Evans wasn't prepared to back MM when we were top of the Champ in Christmas 2014, there's no chance whatsoever at the foot of it in 2019.
Really hope Evans is listening and will back Lambert to re build the club on 20:40 - Jan 5 with 844 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Nope.

Didn't back McCarthy when we were in with a shout of promotion, perhaps automatically.
Frees and loans.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Really hope Evans is listening and will back Lambert to re build the club on 21:15 - Jan 5 with 789 viewsFtnfwest

Really hope Evans is listening and will back Lambert to re build the club on 20:40 - Jan 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Nope.

Didn't back McCarthy when we were in with a shout of promotion, perhaps automatically.
Frees and loans.

Mick saying he already had the players that were good enough to get promoted at the time probably didn’t help
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024