Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ 19:28 - Jan 10 with 1489 viewsBlueNode

...... We will be 12(edit 13) points behind Rotherham.

There's no way such a team can compete with a Rotherham side who has been playing together as a team in the championship for half a season. IMHO

Discuss
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 19:38]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:30 - Jan 10 with 1472 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:31 - Jan 10 with 1466 viewswkj

We shall see

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:33 - Jan 10 with 1444 viewsJ2BLUE

I guarantee you we won't be 12 points behind them Saturday evening.

13 maybe, but not 12.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:34 - Jan 10 with 1436 viewsBlue_Heath

If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:33 - Jan 10 by J2BLUE

13 maybe, but not 12.

14 with goal difference
If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:37 - Jan 10 with 1412 viewsBlueNode

If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:33 - Jan 10 by J2BLUE

13 maybe, but not 12.

Oh no... things are worse than I feared cap'n.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 19:39]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:37 - Jan 10 with 1411 viewsPecker

Not sure we have signed 11,have we? 5 new arrivals with the experience we already have will do nicely thank you.
If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 19:40 - Jan 10 with 1395 viewsBloomBlue

But at least we'll have £5m in the bank after selling Dozzell to Bournemouth tomorrow.
If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 20:27 - Jan 10 with 1231 viewsStewart27

You’re right.

We should definitely stick with the team that has served us so well this season.
Login to get fewer ads

If we fill our side with all, or lots, of these new arrivals on Saturday........ on 00:09 - Jan 11 with 940 viewsjpring89

Think Collins, Quaner and Keane will start on Saturday and to be honest I would feel a lot more confident about getting a result if they were.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024