Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberts Transfer business 11:28 - Jan 11 with 1286 viewsEvansOut

Have to say, am loving the business Lambert is doing.

- Callum Elder - Good LB, still got a point to prove in the Championship, but what better way to show his colours than a relegation battle
- Will Keane - Good addition, still a lot to prove in the league. Frequent to injuries but a great physical presence to have
- Collin Quaner - Experienced in championship and prem, big presence, great work rate, can play as a winger and CF. Will scrap for everything.
- James Collins - Good experienced CB, required to come in and settle the defence down.
- Alan Judge? - would be a really good addition, can play both wide and central, small, tricky and quick, would be a great addition to a fairly young squad.

All on short term deals, but with the potential of deals in the summer.

Not forgetting that he has tied Lankaster down on a longer contract.

With these additions we will have a mix between experience and youth. Could be a very interesting end to the season.

Poll: Evans in or out?

Lamberts Transfer business on 11:30 - Jan 11 with 1264 viewsstewartm

Totally agree with this, I do not want to jump on Spence but a decent RB and I am off down to the bookies for a bet or two!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Lamberts Transfer business on 11:30 - Jan 11 with 1262 viewsfooters

All funded by... *drum roll*

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lamberts Transfer business on 11:32 - Jan 11 with 1231 viewsstewartm

Lamberts Transfer business on 11:30 - Jan 11 by footers

All funded by... *drum roll*

Yes, credit where credit is due!! I must add though that if ME was not such a 'plank' in the past then this situation would not be the same...
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 11:33]

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Lamberts Transfer business on 11:33 - Jan 11 with 1220 viewsNo9

OK BUT, will he persist with bringing the YOOF's through the system to the 1st team?
Lamberts Transfer business on 11:36 - Jan 11 with 1178 viewsEvansOut

Lamberts Transfer business on 11:33 - Jan 11 by No9

OK BUT, will he persist with bringing the YOOF's through the system to the 1st team?

I think given the circumstances, the experience is required to get us out of the relegation zone. Think IF this is achieved, should see a lot more of the Youth's next season. Even if it is not and we get relegated, then we will probably see a lot more of the Youths than we would if we stayed up.

Poll: Evans in or out?

Lamberts Transfer business on 11:40 - Jan 11 with 1136 viewsNo9

Lamberts Transfer business on 11:36 - Jan 11 by EvansOut

I think given the circumstances, the experience is required to get us out of the relegation zone. Think IF this is achieved, should see a lot more of the Youth's next season. Even if it is not and we get relegated, then we will probably see a lot more of the Youths than we would if we stayed up.

I don't disagree I'm just hoping he doesn't abandon the YOOF's
Lamberts Transfer business on 11:49 - Jan 11 with 1085 viewsbraveblue

Really depends how good done of these prove to be. Most have a question mark over them. Fingers crossed.
Lamberts Transfer business on 12:07 - Jan 11 with 1028 viewsJammyDodgerrr

They might not be world beaters or flashy signings but exactly what we need character wise and places within the squads. And credit where credit is due, Evans has done them quickly too. The great escape starts tomorrow.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

Lamberts Transfer business on 12:07 - Jan 11 with 1028 viewsDarth_Koont

What I like most is he seems to have taken a simple view of where we are and what is needed.

Basically, totally revamp the forward line and add a solid campaigner like Collins at the back to organise us. Which seemed to be the overall consensus.

He might have added to the midfield too but evidently with Huws and Bishop coming back that's not as much of a concern. If it comes off, Judge is a bonus and can play wider too, I suppose.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024