Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Score today could be a bad one 10:30 - Jan 26 with 1236 viewsthechancer

For us I can’t see nothing but a Villa win which pains me today although I’m happy with the new signings could be better but under circumstances not too bad but haven’t settled in completely.
2-0 is my forecast and that score will just push us further to our destination League1.

But I might be wrong and we could go up there and get three points in a 2-1 away win if carlsberg done Ipswich away games.
Score today could be a bad one on 10:43 - Jan 26 with 1216 viewsclive_baker

I don’t think we’ll get a hiding but I would give us next to no chance of a positive result if recent evidence is anything to go by. We’re miles short of quality unfortunately, we were even outplayed by Rotherham. All we can hope for is a game changing moment, a rash Villa tackle and early red or something just to swing the odds a little. Given our situation, these sort of away games aren’t a free hit anymore, we need a result.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Score today could be a bad one on 10:48 - Jan 26 with 1191 viewsPendejo

Sorry they've already done this fixture. Two years ago McG to Huws, cues scenes.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Score today could be a bad one on 10:48 - Jan 26 with 1190 viewsWickets

Score today could be a bad one on 10:43 - Jan 26 by clive_baker

I don’t think we’ll get a hiding but I would give us next to no chance of a positive result if recent evidence is anything to go by. We’re miles short of quality unfortunately, we were even outplayed by Rotherham. All we can hope for is a game changing moment, a rash Villa tackle and early red or something just to swing the odds a little. Given our situation, these sort of away games aren’t a free hit anymore, we need a result.

Maybe we will get a Pen !
Score today could be a bad one on 10:53 - Jan 26 with 1175 viewsthechancer

Score today could be a bad one on 10:48 - Jan 26 by Wickets

Maybe we will get a Pen !

I don’t get it we ain’t had a pen this season have we .
Score today could be a bad one on 10:57 - Jan 26 with 1162 viewsfactual_blue

Score today could be a bad one on 10:53 - Jan 26 by thechancer

I don’t get it we ain’t had a pen this season have we .

At home against Preston?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Score today could be a bad one on 10:57 - Jan 26 with 1163 viewsstrikalite

If I take my blue tinted specs off just for a minute then it could go horribly wrong today, we're a new team trying to gel, Villa Park is an unforgiving place if you're not 100% on your game... throw in the fact that Villa need to get back on track and quickly and also that we haven't had a hiding in a while....hmmm...

Right specs back on....

We hold out for a one nil win...

That's football, you never know..

COYB's!
Score today could be a bad one on 11:03 - Jan 26 with 1147 viewsthechancer

Score today could be a bad one on 10:57 - Jan 26 by factual_blue

At home against Preston?

Yes you are correct but that game was one to forget drew against ten men if recall.
Score today could be a bad one on 11:48 - Jan 26 with 1096 viewsKeaneish

Thought we outplayed them at times at our place and dug in when we needed to. Probably our best performance under Hurst. Feels like a long time ago now though.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Score today could be a bad one on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 1009 viewsLeagueOne

One of our best performances this season was at home to Villa, so if we repeat that and draw I will be happy. We shouldn't even be talking about staying up now, but it would be nice if we kept ourselves competitive in the final months, the quote Evans himself rather than get humiliated like we were at Blackburn. One of the worse performances we turned out in years against a truly bad side.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Score today could be a bad one on 13:46 - Jan 26 with 985 viewsjjblue84

They've got the worst home defence in the division so there's always hope!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024