Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, this promises to be interesting. 19:19 - Feb 5 with 1015 viewsSpruceMoose

Not sure how large the tourism market is to go and look at a solitary statue of the old milk snatcher though.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/05/margaret-thatcher-bronze-statue
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 19:20]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well, this promises to be interesting. on 19:32 - Feb 5 with 970 viewsOldsmoker

Someone has already said that no plinth would be high enough to deter vandals - although I would class them as patriots.
Perhaps Nelsons column would be adequate although the pigeons will still use it as target practice.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Well, this promises to be interesting. on 20:13 - Feb 5 with 923 viewsGuthrum

If the Telegraph's BTL comments are anything to be going by, there will be queues day and night. Just the same 30 or 40 people, tho.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well, this promises to be interesting. on 22:33 - Feb 5 with 836 viewsFelstow1978

Well, this promises to be interesting. on 19:32 - Feb 5 by Oldsmoker

Someone has already said that no plinth would be high enough to deter vandals - although I would class them as patriots.
Perhaps Nelsons column would be adequate although the pigeons will still use it as target practice.

So you'd end up with a pile of sh1t on top of the Column, plus the odd sprinkling of pigeon poo

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Well, this promises to be interesting. on 23:14 - Feb 5 with 790 viewsBluefish

I will go and see her whether the statue is Grantham or London. A truly great Briton

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Well, this promises to be interesting. on 23:19 - Feb 5 with 774 viewsRocky

Well, this promises to be interesting. on 23:14 - Feb 5 by Bluefish

I will go and see her whether the statue is Grantham or London. A truly great Briton

Amen. Ruined more industry than even Brexit will.
Well, this promises to be interesting. on 00:32 - Feb 6 with 713 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this promises to be interesting. on 19:32 - Feb 5 by Oldsmoker

I heard that they're going to coat it in what they've made Jezza and May out of, because no amount of sh1t appears to stick to them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024