Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality 09:53 - Feb 26 with 883 viewsMaySixth

debating doing this for one game soon
any thoughts if you have been/done?
SBR is 157
HOF is 117
thanks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality on 10:15 - Feb 26 with 856 viewsitfcpaul

Hi

We have been in both and although it's more expensive I think the package in SBR suite is better and you do get more than the other

I do think Bryan Hamilton is a far better host then John Wark to be honest. BH does take his time to have a chat with everyone whereas that doesn't happen with JW.

Hope that's helpef
[Post edited 26 Feb 2019 10:38]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality on 10:33 - Feb 26 with 824 viewsfactual_blue

Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality on 10:15 - Feb 26 by itfcpaul

Hi

We have been in both and although it's more expensive I think the package in SBR suite is better and you do get more than the other

I do think Bryan Hamilton is a far better host then John Wark to be honest. BH does take his time to have a chat with everyone whereas that doesn't happen with JW.

Hope that's helpef

Who on earth is John Warm?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality on 10:40 - Feb 26 with 820 viewsFixed_It

Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality on 10:33 - Feb 26 by factual_blue

Who on earth is John Warm?

Luke's brother?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality on 10:42 - Feb 26 with 810 viewsitfcjoe

I have an ST in SBR and that is the best hospitality package at ITFC in my view - only thing against it is the view is from behind a goal.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality on 11:30 - Feb 26 with 744 viewsfactual_blue

Hi

Hope that's helpef

Ahh...makes a bit more sense now.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sir Bobby Robson Suite / Hall of Fame Hospitality on 11:45 - Feb 26 with 728 viewsTheBoyBlue

Hi

Hope that's helpef

Was bought the hospitality package my 40th and had dinner with John Wark and it was frankly surreal in a good way. Who wouldn't want to chat football with Warky over dinner? Even that aside though, the food was great, so was the service and atmosphere really nice. Well worth it.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024