Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kashmir 18:07 - Feb 27 with 767 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Is that kind of our fault from the late 40s? Or not really....
Kashmir on 18:14 - Feb 27 with 753 viewsLord_Lucan

Hang on, I can here him coming..................................................

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Kashmir on 18:54 - Feb 27 with 699 viewsSteve_M

In part, yes. The British withdrawal from India was buried and unprincipled, arbitrary lines drawn on a map and local princes making decisions about which country they wanted their state to be in.

The mismanagement of the issue since by both countries however is down to them. Pakistan's strategic support of terrorism and India's nationalistic posturing are more responsible these days.

It's an utterly beautiful place though, tragic that it sees such violence.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kashmir on 10:50 - Feb 28 with 559 viewscaught-in-limbo

Any person representing a country or a group anywhere, and there are lots of them, that has gone to a different place and stuck a flag in the soil claiming it to be their own is guilty. The consequences of these actions cause ever-lasting conflict.

Humanity has fikt-up big time. The English (along with others) are among the most guilty* of this.

* All the obvious disclaimers which are both too obvious and too lengthy to list.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Kashmir on 10:56 - Feb 28 with 540 viewsSteve_M

Kashmir on 10:50 - Feb 28 by caught-in-limbo

Any person representing a country or a group anywhere, and there are lots of them, that has gone to a different place and stuck a flag in the soil claiming it to be their own is guilty. The consequences of these actions cause ever-lasting conflict.

Humanity has fikt-up big time. The English (along with others) are among the most guilty* of this.

* All the obvious disclaimers which are both too obvious and too lengthy to list.

So, Russia is to blame for Syria then?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kashmir on 10:59 - Feb 28 with 530 viewscaught-in-limbo

Kashmir on 10:56 - Feb 28 by Steve_M

So, Russia is to blame for Syria then?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024