Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... 21:58 - Feb 27 with 1202 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....set in Hartlepool?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 22:01 - Feb 27 with 1196 viewsSpruceMoose

Have they hanged any monkeys yet?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 09:06 - Feb 28 with 1047 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 22:01 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

...or ids?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 10:13 - Feb 28 with 1006 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 22:01 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

No but the money lender got it.....!
Dickensian Britain is alive and strong.....Rule Britania!
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 10:13]

Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 16:23 - Feb 28 with 870 viewsWhymarkmariner

One thing I sincerely would love to know is with all these people in work and according to the Government record amounts of cash flowing into the coffers via tax receipts why is it that we have people in this Country who can't afford a decent standard of living. What sort of idiot denies a single person or come to that someone who is married their benefit if they turn up an hour late for their appointment at the jobcentre. Women and men are denied their pensions at 60 and 65 respectively by this Government and are having to wait until they are 66,67 or 68. Many of whom after paying in for 40+ years will never see a penny due to their demise. Of course, on the other hand we have our wonderful MP's who procrastinate over leaving the EU, but will gladly take their pension of £20,000 a year after just 13 years service. Talk about the have's and have not's. The average working man has seen his pay since 2008 decrease by many hundreds of pounds, but heads of Industry who deny workers of reasonable wage increases still manage to pay themselves vast wages and bonuses on top of wages. I note that the Minister responsible for the new benefit admits that more should have been done about the slow roll out, but I haven't seen them deliver food parcels to these people who have to rely on food banks. An utter disgrace.
Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 16:24 - Feb 28 with 864 viewsLord_Lucan

I was going to give it a look last night but I watched a program on Rushdies Satanic Verses. Very interesting.

30 years ago!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 18:30 - Feb 28 with 768 viewsPecker

I would need to buy a new tele if I did.
Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 18:42 - Feb 28 with 751 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody been watching the universal credit documentary..... on 16:23 - Feb 28 by Whymarkmariner

One thing I sincerely would love to know is with all these people in work and according to the Government record amounts of cash flowing into the coffers via tax receipts why is it that we have people in this Country who can't afford a decent standard of living. What sort of idiot denies a single person or come to that someone who is married their benefit if they turn up an hour late for their appointment at the jobcentre. Women and men are denied their pensions at 60 and 65 respectively by this Government and are having to wait until they are 66,67 or 68. Many of whom after paying in for 40+ years will never see a penny due to their demise. Of course, on the other hand we have our wonderful MP's who procrastinate over leaving the EU, but will gladly take their pension of £20,000 a year after just 13 years service. Talk about the have's and have not's. The average working man has seen his pay since 2008 decrease by many hundreds of pounds, but heads of Industry who deny workers of reasonable wage increases still manage to pay themselves vast wages and bonuses on top of wages. I note that the Minister responsible for the new benefit admits that more should have been done about the slow roll out, but I haven't seen them deliver food parcels to these people who have to rely on food banks. An utter disgrace.

Many of these people are completely slipping out of view....evicted, sanctioned, sofa surfing/homeless and dissppearing from electoral lists.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024