Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 17:28 - Apr 29 with 1189 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

I know that this is probably a stupid idea and won’t work but just wanted to ask.
I would love to get a season ticket next year but haven’t got any mates who will commit it, all having kids now, so fair play to them, but have many different mates who go at different times and sit in different stands.
Now my question is this, I really want a season ticket but do not want to sit on my own every week, so would a stadium season ticket ( ie any seat, so when you go through the turnstiles with season ticket ,they just issue that ticket to you so it isn’t double booked)

I am not very good with wording my opinions so hopefully this make sense.
Just wandering if there are any other fans who may be in the same situation, I would buy one tomorrow if I knew I could do that, as I don’t want to be Billy no mates every week)
Season tickets on 17:31 - Apr 29 with 1154 viewskizaitfc

Or when your friends do come to the game, you buy them a ticket next to you? or as close as possible?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Season tickets on 17:34 - Apr 29 with 1136 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Season tickets on 17:31 - Apr 29 by kizaitfc

Or when your friends do come to the game, you buy them a ticket next to you? or as close as possible?

Yeah but sometimes they might be in a group already and I would be tagging along, so can’t really change their plans. It was just a thought really and think it would help people commit to buying.a season ticket, maybe it is just me, but would be interesting to see if it did appeal to anyone else
Season tickets on 17:35 - Apr 29 with 1138 viewsJakeITFC

What you have said makes sense, I just don’t think you can do it upfront.

I’m pretty sure you can move your ticket for every game as long you are buying another seat for that game, so I would recommend you buy a season ticket in the stand you think you’ll be in most often and then buy your mates tickets and move your seat by giving the ticket office a ring before each game you need to move.
Season tickets on 17:38 - Apr 29 with 1125 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Season tickets on 17:35 - Apr 29 by JakeITFC

What you have said makes sense, I just don’t think you can do it upfront.

I’m pretty sure you can move your ticket for every game as long you are buying another seat for that game, so I would recommend you buy a season ticket in the stand you think you’ll be in most often and then buy your mates tickets and move your seat by giving the ticket office a ring before each game you need to move.

Ah ok, that’s brilliant. Cheers for that mate, will defiantly give that a try. I can’t wait for next season now. I’m chomping at the bit already, looking at all the away days that lay ahead.
Season tickets on 17:42 - Apr 29 with 1109 viewsTractorCam

Nothing wrong with going on your own mate, you'll soon become friends with the people around you. And if you're in the North stand you'll always be involved with chanting if you don't want to be sitting alone. As mentioned you could always try and convince your mates to come and be with you whenever they choose to attend.

Either way if you want a season ticket you should get one regardless of whether it's you or mates, you won't regret it either way (for the experience, I can't promise anything for the results)

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Season tickets on 17:57 - Apr 29 with 1055 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Season tickets on 17:42 - Apr 29 by TractorCam

Nothing wrong with going on your own mate, you'll soon become friends with the people around you. And if you're in the North stand you'll always be involved with chanting if you don't want to be sitting alone. As mentioned you could always try and convince your mates to come and be with you whenever they choose to attend.

Either way if you want a season ticket you should get one regardless of whether it's you or mates, you won't regret it either way (for the experience, I can't promise anything for the results)

Hi mate, I don’t mind going on my own, I used to a lot, but as we have all gotten older and friends have children and what not, we don’t get as much chance to see each other anymore, so when we meet up for the football we want to sit together and catch up.

We will be ok next year, I’m heading into it positive. I think that with a good start Portman road could be rocking next year. It doesn’t matter who you are beating, it still feels amazing.
Season tickets on 18:30 - Apr 29 with 987 viewsskyblue23

I’ve got a season ticket on my own this year for the first time ever. In the lower north and purposely chose a seat 1 one space next to me for when friends can come.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024