Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries 11:35 - May 14 with 824 viewsMookamoo

Good to see a report is being done. It would be interesting to see if they can find an underlying reason for the amount there was this year. Hopefully is will also call out the sicknotes.

Robert Mueller is free now.
Injuries on 11:48 - May 14 with 798 viewshampstead_blue

but that report needs to be done independently.
If they keep reporting on themselves you'll never see an improvement. They just try and justify their own previous decision by using 'chance' as the driver in the question.

They are hardly going to say....'team, I got it completely wrong and I really don't know what to do or how to fix it'........

You need an outside pair of eyes and thoughts to really get the answers.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Injuries on 12:01 - May 14 with 773 viewsSE1blue

I really hope the first line of the report reads...

“We need to stop investing money and placing our hopes on players with a terrible track history of injuries immediately.”

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Injuries on 12:25 - May 14 with 743 viewsPositivelyPortman

Injuries on 12:01 - May 14 by SE1blue

I really hope the first line of the report reads...

“We need to stop investing money and placing our hopes on players with a terrible track history of injuries immediately.”

“and then finding out that when we sell them on, they suddenly become injury free”.
Ring Sheffield United and Brizzle City immediately.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Injuries on 12:48 - May 14 with 725 viewsmonty_radio

Injuries on 11:48 - May 14 by hampstead_blue

but that report needs to be done independently.
If they keep reporting on themselves you'll never see an improvement. They just try and justify their own previous decision by using 'chance' as the driver in the question.

They are hardly going to say....'team, I got it completely wrong and I really don't know what to do or how to fix it'........

You need an outside pair of eyes and thoughts to really get the answers.

...... and if it's not done independently there's a real risk that the compiler might strain a wrist or even sustain some undiagnosed mischief that mean the office staff will be depleted for a year or two.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024