Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah the Brexit Party 14:08 - May 16 with 1041 viewsSpruceMoose

Much like their voters, even their arrows are backwards.

[Post edited 16 May 2019 14:18]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ah the Brexit Party on 14:20 - May 16 with 1006 viewsJ2BLUE

I think people should stop talking about them. They don't deserve the publicity.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ah the Brexit Party on 14:24 - May 16 with 994 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah the Brexit Party on 14:20 - May 16 by J2BLUE

I think people should stop talking about them. They don't deserve the publicity.

Ignoring cancer doesn't help you beat it J2. It allows it to grow unchecked.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ah the Brexit Party on 15:56 - May 16 with 933 viewsShropshireBluenago09

...and alternatives for Leave voters are?
Conservatives - failed to honor Brexit
Labour - sat on the fence with a very weak leader
Lib dems - remain party of sorts but no real credibility and another weak leader.
Green - also remain, although i do like some of their policies
Change UK - answers on a postcard
UKIP - too extreme

Gus Uhlenbeek

Ah the Brexit Party on 16:02 - May 16 with 919 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah the Brexit Party on 15:56 - May 16 by ShropshireBluenago09

...and alternatives for Leave voters are?
Conservatives - failed to honor Brexit
Labour - sat on the fence with a very weak leader
Lib dems - remain party of sorts but no real credibility and another weak leader.
Green - also remain, although i do like some of their policies
Change UK - answers on a postcard
UKIP - too extreme

There's no excuse to ever align with racists, homophobes, Islamophobes or antisemites.

If you do so, you can't blame people for thinking you must be sympathetic to those odious beliefs.

Ah the Brexit Party on 16:14 - May 16 with 893 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Ah the Brexit Party on 16:02 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

There's no excuse to ever align with racists, homophobes, Islamophobes or antisemites.

If you do so, you can't blame people for thinking you must be sympathetic to those odious beliefs.

racists homophobes, Islamophobes - see UKIP
antisemites - see Labour

Gus Uhlenbeek

Ah the Brexit Party on 16:16 - May 16 with 887 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah the Brexit Party on 16:14 - May 16 by ShropshireBluenago09

racists homophobes, Islamophobes - see UKIP
antisemites - see Labour

Or for all of the above - See the Brexit Party. Yet it doesn't seem to bother you. I wonder why?

It bothers me. Which is why I didn't vote for UKIP, Labour or The Brexit Party.
[Post edited 16 May 2019 16:17]

Ah the Brexit Party on 18:11 - May 16 with 825 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Ah the Brexit Party on 16:02 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

The nonsense and bile spouted on this website by lunatic left wingers has given me the extra motivation to make sure I head down to the polling station next Thursday and put a big X next to The Brexit Party.

As is the wife and the rest of the extended family. 17 Brexit Party votes. Nice!
[Post edited 16 May 2019 18:12]

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Ah the Brexit Party on 18:18 - May 16 with 802 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah the Brexit Party on 18:11 - May 16 by The_Last_Baron

The nonsense and bile spouted on this website by lunatic left wingers has given me the extra motivation to make sure I head down to the polling station next Thursday and put a big X next to The Brexit Party.

As is the wife and the rest of the extended family. 17 Brexit Party votes. Nice!

That's Ok. My family have cancelled out your votes.

Got to make sure we combat the people who sympathise with racists, bigots, homophobes and Islamophobes like Blaiklock and McGough.

You do know who they are, don't you?

Login to get fewer ads

Ah the Brexit Party on 19:01 - May 16 with 762 viewsm14_blue

Ah the Brexit Party on 18:11 - May 16 by The_Last_Baron

So you weren’t going to vote until some people on a football message board said some things you didn’t like.

That’s either a) complete bullsh1t or b) pathetic beyond belief.

FWIW, given your posting history and passion for Brexit, I’m 100% sure it’s the former, which means it’s just a really weird thing to make up to try and score some internet points.

And how big is your family?? Are you sure you wouldn’t be better off on WOTB?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024