Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. 16:00 - Jun 13 with 971 viewsunbelievablue

..a 5er if I refer you.

DM me if you want it.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:13 - Jun 13 with 944 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you get a debit card? Can you link credit cards*? Would be useful to track all the money I waste on random sh1te in one place.

*Paid off in full each month.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:16 - Jun 13 with 933 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:13 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Do you get a debit card? Can you link credit cards*? Would be useful to track all the money I waste on random sh1te in one place.

*Paid off in full each month.

Yep you get a debit card, it's a Mastercard.

Not yet, apart from Barclaycard, but they are working on it. They make their development roadmap public which is cool, so you can see what's coming up.

They are excellent, I must say. Lots of cool features.

https://monzo.com/

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:28 - Jun 13 with 909 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:16 - Jun 13 by unbelievablue

Not yet, apart from Barclaycard, but they are working on it. They make their development roadmap public which is cool, so you can see what's coming up.

I prefer Starling but I guess that's personal preference, both offer similar things. Starling doesn't restrict cash withdrawals abroad though which I believe Monzo does?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:31 - Jun 13 with 898 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:28 - Jun 13 by StokieBlue

I prefer Starling but I guess that's personal preference, both offer similar things. Starling doesn't restrict cash withdrawals abroad though which I believe Monzo does?

SB

Originally it was free on Monzo but they started charging above £200 on a rolling 30 day basis. I think Starling might follow suit at some point.

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:46 - Jun 13 with 866 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:16 - Jun 13 by unbelievablue

Cheers, i'll have a look.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:51 - Jun 13 with 857 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:46 - Jun 13 by J2BLUE

Cheers, i'll have a look.

I particularly like that you can automatically 'round up' any purchases to the nearest pound and Monzo adds that difference to a savings pot.

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 17:22 - Jun 13 with 812 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:31 - Jun 13 by unbelievablue

Originally it was free on Monzo but they started charging above £200 on a rolling 30 day basis. I think Starling might follow suit at some point.

I think they have said they won't. Monzo was started as a prepaid debit card and evolved whilst Starling was started as a bank with a banking licence.

Both are essentially the same now though, Starling has round-up as well and a market place which is integrated.

There is only so much you can do with an account I guess!

SB
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 17:23]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 17:42 - Jun 13 with 779 viewsbluelagos

Anyone want to join Monzo? I have one of their golden tickets so we'd both get.. on 16:31 - Jun 13 by unbelievablue

3% above £200 sèems very high to me. Caxton do the same and allow £250 a day with no charges (except in the UK)

That said, I watched people load their Monzo in South America using the wifi in a bar and settle a bill a minute later. Blew me away being an old technophobe.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024