Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? 15:16 - Jun 21 with 1173 viewsNazemariner

Might we see a new face or two on or before Monday?
The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:19 - Jun 21 with 1158 viewsSpruceMoose

Think I saw an advert for cleaners and bottle washers on the website.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:22 - Jun 21 with 1147 viewsNazemariner

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:19 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Think I saw an advert for cleaners and bottle washers on the website.

I know for a fact there are positions available at the ticket office.
The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:22 - Jun 21 with 1154 viewsPhilTWTD

Not expecting it. Monday is testing, that sort of thing, so no press conference then, not confirmed yet but expected to be later in the week.
The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:23 - Jun 21 with 1139 viewsSpruceMoose

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:22 - Jun 21 by Nazemariner

I know for a fact there are positions available at the ticket office.

Bracing themselves for all those returned season tickets I expect.

To answer your question though, surely we need a new LB immediately?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:34 - Jun 21 with 1106 viewsfactual_blue

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:22 - Jun 21 by PhilTWTD

Not expecting it. Monday is testing, that sort of thing, so no press conference then, not confirmed yet but expected to be later in the week.

Presumably Gav and Mark have to undergo similar testing?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:42 - Jun 21 with 1083 viewsNazemariner

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:22 - Jun 21 by PhilTWTD

If you're out of contract, and those are very much the players we'll be picking up, then surely you want to be arriving at your new club on day 1, not swanning in a week or so after the existing squad have done all the hard graft.

I'm confident we'll see a couple of new faces with the group on Monday. Whether they'll get a contract is another matter.
The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:43 - Jun 21 with 1076 viewsNazemariner

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:23 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Kenlock has that spot nailed down. Needs to work on his defending, but is a genuine threat going forward.
The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 16:56 - Jun 21 with 987 viewswkj

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:43 - Jun 21 by Nazemariner

Kenlock has that spot nailed down. Needs to work on his defending, but is a genuine threat going forward.

Only by default and attrition. We. Need him to have improved massively over summer or got someone else in who is better if we're to supposedly walk the league

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 17:06 - Jun 21 with 961 viewsjas0999

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:23 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

I’d say right back is more pressing. PL seems to rate Kenlock on the left, but doesn’t seem convinced re Emmanuel.
The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 17:35 - Jun 21 with 902 viewsPhilTWTD

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 15:42 - Jun 21 by Nazemariner

If you're out of contract, and those are very much the players we'll be picking up, then surely you want to be arriving at your new club on day 1, not swanning in a week or so after the existing squad have done all the hard graft.

I'm confident we'll see a couple of new faces with the group on Monday. Whether they'll get a contract is another matter.

Possible there might be trialists certainly.
The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 17:46 - Jun 21 with 869 viewswkj

The squad reports back for training on Monday doesn't it? on 17:35 - Jun 21 by PhilTWTD

Possible there might be trialists certainly.

Do you have any idea what criteria trialists are held to? Toure, Coke and Dawking were three that stood out to me and seemed to not really provide any return on investment once signed. Granted different managers, but Lambert even considering bringing Dawking in for a short deal worries me greatly about him taking on trialists upon reflection.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024