Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who knew this about Matt Holland? 14:56 - Jul 27 with 996 views66notout

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/jun/19/colour-blindness-guidance-190617
Who knew this about Matt Holland? on 14:59 - Jul 27 with 935 viewsSporall

That's an interesting little read. Had never entered my mind the issue a colour blind player could have on the pitch.
Who knew this about Matt Holland? on 15:00 - Jul 27 with 914 viewsgainsboroughblue

He hid it well I thought!

I seem to remember learning from his autobiography, that Ian Redford (RIP) was deaf in one ear too.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Who knew this about Matt Holland? on 15:05 - Jul 27 with 888 viewsPhilTWTD

Who knew this about Matt Holland? on 14:59 - Jul 27 by Sporall

That's an interesting little read. Had never entered my mind the issue a colour blind player could have on the pitch.

I think it was fairly well known about Matt Holland, I remember him taling about it in the programme when he was playing here.

I also recall there was a lower league goalkeeper who had problems with colour blindness when they introduced the yellow ball in the winter. He was quoted as having said he'd only just got used to the purple one they normally used.
Who knew this about Matt Holland? on 15:31 - Jul 27 with 743 viewsSwansea_Blue

Didn't know that. Didn't seem to hinder him much!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who knew this about Matt Holland? on 15:36 - Jul 27 with 730 viewsSporall

Who knew this about Matt Holland? on 15:05 - Jul 27 by PhilTWTD

I think it was fairly well known about Matt Holland, I remember him taling about it in the programme when he was playing here.

I also recall there was a lower league goalkeeper who had problems with colour blindness when they introduced the yellow ball in the winter. He was quoted as having said he'd only just got used to the purple one they normally used.

I obviously missed, or just clean forgot that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024