Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guthrie and Wilson 12:15 - Jul 30 with 836 viewsHackneyblueboy

Are we thinking either of these lads will be signing? You would have thought they would have signed by the middle of the week if they're going to.

My hunch is that we're looking for something a bit better and Lambo will use Skuse or Kenlock at CB on Saturday.

Wilson sounds like the better option of the two to me.
Guthrie and Wilson on 12:16 - Jul 30 with 823 viewsGarv

Bring back Spence and Kndusen to play a game at CB.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Guthrie and Wilson on 12:20 - Jul 30 with 774 viewsKeaneish

From what i've seen, Guthrie isn't a natural and looks a little awkward. I feel he'd come unstuck against better opposition. Haven't seen much of Wilson and he's not needed to do much in truth but looks a more natural footballer but he's right footed. Don't see any sense in signing a right footer for this position with Nsiala and Wolfenden both options here.

Would rather another.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Guthrie and Wilson on 12:28 - Jul 30 with 715 viewsGarv

Guthrie and Wilson on 12:20 - Jul 30 by Keaneish

From what i've seen, Guthrie isn't a natural and looks a little awkward. I feel he'd come unstuck against better opposition. Haven't seen much of Wilson and he's not needed to do much in truth but looks a more natural footballer but he's right footed. Don't see any sense in signing a right footer for this position with Nsiala and Wolfenden both options here.

Would rather another.

I would almost rather sign Guthrie simply because he's left footed, and the fact we've got Nsiala, Chambers and Woolfenden for the right side who are all going to be considered more or less as first team players.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Guthrie and Wilson on 13:32 - Jul 30 with 558 viewsJamestownPrince

Guthrie.....My Walsall mates fell about laughing when he came to us, Darryl Clarke didnt offer him another year, deemed to not be good enough for a Division 4 promotion push

Wilson, released by Lincoln, but might be worth a 6 month short term contract as cover, in the event we cannot get anyone better in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024