Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... 09:22 - Nov 23 with 1312 viewsunstableblue

.... Blackpool and Wycombe are a different proposition, and having seen Wycombe they play some great stuff and with players who can trouble a defence.

Town have failed to put in a truly dominant display over 70-80mins, and sometimes seem slow out of the blocks. Great concern over Lamberts rotation and the rustiness of the team, and the ability for partnerships to form and get around the pitch.

It’s looking a 22k crowd still enthused by the project and league position, but a similar crowd was badly let down against Rotherham, and the team/club can’t continue to let down these returning fans, with mediocre displays - we’ve had a decade of this happening.

The Wolf, Downes, Jackson, Norwood should be a spine that is good enough. A returning KVY would be massive.

COME ON YOU FECKIN BLUES... lets do this!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... on 09:29 - Nov 23 with 1277 viewsHerbivore

I feel like we've struggled a bit at home. We put in a great second half against Tranmere but aside from that we've underwhelmed. These two games are a perfect chance to put that right and really stamp our authority on the league. COYB!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... on 09:43 - Nov 23 with 1232 viewsunstableblue

A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... on 09:29 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

I feel like we've struggled a bit at home. We put in a great second half against Tranmere but aside from that we've underwhelmed. These two games are a perfect chance to put that right and really stamp our authority on the league. COYB!

Stamping our Authority on the league is a good way to put it. Get teams scared of coming to Portman Road, worried about conceding 3 or 4 goals.

I think we've put in a couple of other 45mins displays at home this term, but overall we've been better away.

COYB... can't wait. Really hope KVY are fully fit. I expect Norwood to have a stormer today.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... on 09:54 - Nov 23 with 1172 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Feels like a big one today.

With travelling from Wycombe and the bus replacements, I’ve left already for PR and aren’t scheduled to be home til 10:45 tonight. Going to be a long day.

Up the Town!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... on 09:59 - Nov 23 with 1113 viewsbilllm

A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... on 09:54 - Nov 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Feels like a big one today.

With travelling from Wycombe and the bus replacements, I’ve left already for PR and aren’t scheduled to be home til 10:45 tonight. Going to be a long day.

Up the Town!

That's dedication for a home game, I hope you are rewarded,
A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... on 10:24 - Nov 23 with 1043 viewspointofblue

A massive 4 days for Lambert and the club.... on 09:29 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

I’d argue the first half against Sunderland as well but otherwise I’d agree. Most of our performances at Portman Road this season have portrayed us as an average team, for the most part, holding firm. Saying that I don’t think our away performances have been much different.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024