Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour or is their anything in it ? 10:59 - Nov 27 with 1208 viewsWickets

As i was leaving the ground on Saturday got chatting to another fan he told me that Wolves have been moaning regards the lack of action for Norris and that is why he has suddenly replaced Holy . I did not think much of it until PL comments last night on Radio Suffolk made me think their might be something in it . Now i read that their has been speculation regards Barts loan at Millwall ! interesting .
Rumour or is their anything in it ? on 11:05 - Nov 27 with 1151 viewsSomethingBlue

I'd sort of assumed that the game time for Norris was a bid to ensure we can keep him beyond Jan; we have two good GKs for this level and presumably we'd like to retain them. Suspect he'll be put elsewhere though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Rumour or is their anything in it ? on 11:09 - Nov 27 with 1108 viewsWickets

Rumour or is their anything in it ? on 11:05 - Nov 27 by SomethingBlue

I'd sort of assumed that the game time for Norris was a bid to ensure we can keep him beyond Jan; we have two good GKs for this level and presumably we'd like to retain them. Suspect he'll be put elsewhere though.

You could be right PL seemed almost resigned to losing him at Xmas .
Rumour or is their anything in it ? on 11:11 - Nov 27 with 1090 viewsRobTheMonk

Holy should never have been dropped in the first place in my opinion.
Rumour or is their anything in it ? on 11:13 - Nov 27 with 1066 viewsKieranMcKenna1

I've heard last week from someone within the club that we have signed a aussie goalkeeper on 3 yr deal to replace him.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Rumour or is their anything in it ? on 11:22 - Nov 27 with 1003 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Its quite likely that Wolves wouldnt be happy, but if I were PL I wouldnt listen.

If they want to recall him then fine.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024