Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monday mornings are more bearable after a win 07:40 - Jan 13 with 700 viewsSteve_M

It's been a long time since the last one, and that was my first day aback at work after three weeks in Australia.

One win doesn't solve everything of course but the infusion in confidence after the first goal was good to see. It wasn't just that though the tempo was right from the start, the support - a slightly smaller crowd - was positive almost throughout.

Lambert has always had it within him to turn things round on the pitch, mainly by not over-thinking and over-analysing. That has lead to the recent heavy rotation and subsequent incoherence. Hopefully we can build on that this week and it will turn out that December is a better time to have a poor run than March and April.

[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 8:04]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Monday mornings are more bearable after a win on 07:51 - Jan 13 with 654 viewsBluefish

Please help me to understand what it is I am missing with him. I am happy to accept that he might have what is needed to be a success, much like keane, Jewell or Hurst but I am interested to know why you say he has always has had what is needed. Are you basing this on something here or his previous clubs? What is it that you are seeing? I respect your opinion and don't have you down as a blind support despite the performances type. If he picks our best team and system I am happy to get behind him and ignore his odd ranting but it has been very few and far between

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Monday mornings are more bearable after a win on 08:05 - Jan 13 with 614 viewshomer_123

What happens against Oxford - barring injuries - surely that XI would start along with the same formation?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Monday mornings are more bearable after a win on 08:05 - Jan 13 with 611 viewsDanTheMan

Monday mornings are more bearable after a win on 08:05 - Jan 13 by homer_123

What happens against Oxford - barring injuries - surely that XI would start along with the same formation?

We can only hope.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Monday mornings are more bearable after a win on 08:09 - Jan 13 with 601 viewsfooters

"I am happy to get behind him and ignore his odd ranting"

Sure you speak for many there, buh.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Monday mornings are more bearable after a win on 08:09 - Jan 13 with 598 viewsBluefish

Monday mornings are more bearable after a win on 08:05 - Jan 13 by homer_123

You would hope that we will now see settled side for a while at least until the pressure and scrutiny dies down. The concern will be that a couple a bad results will see everything thrown out again and back to regular formation and style changes

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Monday mornings are more bearable after a win on 08:18 - Jan 13 with 579 viewsfactual_blue

Work?

You've lost me.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024