Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... 13:29 - Jan 21 with 894 viewsElephantintheRoom

Those of you who think being gobby and from North of Watford are plenty good enough reasons to lead the mighty Labour Party might be in for a disappointment...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jan/21/speculation-mounts-that-jess-ph

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 13:36 - Jan 21 with 854 viewsitfcjoe

I don't think she was going to get enough support, this opens the door up for Nandy to ensure she gets support from one of the Unions.

She'd have probably scraped enough CLP nominations but that's a lot of work if you know you aren't going anywhere when you do.

Might mean Thornberry sneaks over the line

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 14:19 - Jan 21 with 772 viewsflimflam

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 13:36 - Jan 21 by itfcjoe

I don't think she was going to get enough support, this opens the door up for Nandy to ensure she gets support from one of the Unions.

She'd have probably scraped enough CLP nominations but that's a lot of work if you know you aren't going anywhere when you do.

Might mean Thornberry sneaks over the line

Thornberry winning would be like Christmas coming early for the Tories.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 14:23 - Jan 21 with 764 viewsHerbivore

There once was a massive Edge Lord,
Whose shtick made us terribly bored,
He tried to be relevant,
By being an elephant,
But instead he was largely ignored.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 14:25 - Jan 21 with 756 viewshampstead_blue

There is a huge step up from the back benches to Leader, opposition or PM.

I don't think she has the gravitas to hold that office. I've certainly not seen the intellect in any of her interviews.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

gmpf on 14:27 - Jan 21 with 751 viewsDyland

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 14:23 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

There once was a massive Edge Lord,
Whose shtick made us terribly bored,
He tried to be relevant,
By being an elephant,
But instead he was largely ignored.

not bad :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 14:32 - Jan 21 with 737 viewsitfcjoe

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 14:19 - Jan 21 by flimflam

Thornberry winning would be like Christmas coming early for the Tories.

I just mean into the final 4, not to win the whole thing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 14:41 - Jan 21 with 706 viewsflimflam

Bad news for shouty woman for Labour leader fans..... on 14:32 - Jan 21 by itfcjoe

I just mean into the final 4, not to win the whole thing

Ar OK, not been following it.

Labour have to get this right or they are dead for 10 yrs+.

They need someone who can grab the far left by the balls and reign them more central.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024