Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Many folks going in the home end for the Wimbledons ? 14:14 - Jan 21 with 943 viewsGeefunk

Its not generally something I like to do but doesnt seem much choice.

The locals will be a friendly bunch down there wont they. Like their tennis and strawberries and genteel things like that im sure..........
Many folks going in the home end for the Wimbledons ? on 14:16 - Jan 21 with 938 viewsitfcjoe

I know of mates doing it who between them have about 25 tickets - a few live that way and will be taking friends who are neutrals though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Many folks going in the home end for the Wimbledons ? on 16:46 - Jan 21 with 810 viewsChateauWines

I had to do it at Lincoln away in league, but to me being complacent about getting ticket. Was interesting listening to opposing fans views of game and us

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Many folks going in the home end for the Wimbledons ? on 16:53 - Jan 21 with 786 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I know of about 10.
Many folks going in the home end for the Wimbledons ? on 17:51 - Jan 21 with 722 viewsSomethingBlue

There will be a few hundred of us I think. Can't see it being a problem as long as people aren't tw6ts, they are a decent club and set of fans.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024