Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15 games left to get into the top two 17:01 - Feb 1 with 671 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Yes, disappointing against the other top sides but we now have left (based on current positions):

all of 5th to 11th
rest are bottom half.

If we beat the bottom half sides we would get 24 points. That's 72 points. How many do we need to pick up from the better sides? Really need to hit form now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

15 games left to get into the top two on 17:02 - Feb 1 with 638 viewsHerbivore

We're not going up, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

15 games left to get into the top two on 17:03 - Feb 1 with 626 viewsCoco

Oh god! Surely you know how it works by now?

“Just 6 points of the play-offs”

“If we just win x more we will...”

“Just need to beat x to get out of bottom three”

“If we win this.....”

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

15 games left to get into the top two on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 568 viewsmrshallisfit

Jeez I wouldn't give these cretinous turds another chance or thought. If they were all horses I'd get my steel bolt gun out right now.
15 games left to get into the top two on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 566 viewsChris_Knights

15 games left to get into the top two on 17:03 - Feb 1 by Coco

Oh god! Surely you know how it works by now?

“Just 6 points of the play-offs”

“If we just win x more we will...”

“Just need to beat x to get out of bottom three”

“If we win this.....”

Poor deluded soul.... If we ?? Two words that never ever materialise ... when will you realise we have nothing but endeavour .... no pace , no ability , no real desire , poor coaching and absolutely no and I mean no leaders .... read this in 15 games time !!
15 games left to get into the top two on 17:08 - Feb 1 with 552 viewsTheBoyBlue

We can write off Sunderland away. By which point we'll likely be four points off buoyant Rotherham and Peterborough who don't look like dropping too many more points this season. Plus Coventry, Portsmouth and Oxford have 2 games in hand on us and by this point next week Sunderland will be above us on goal-difference with a game in hand. Frankly we need to win almost every game left and I just don't see us managing that.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

15 games left to get into the top two on 17:22 - Feb 1 with 461 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

15 games left to get into the top two on 17:07 - Feb 1 by Chris_Knights

Poor deluded soul.... If we ?? Two words that never ever materialise ... when will you realise we have nothing but endeavour .... no pace , no ability , no real desire , poor coaching and absolutely no and I mean no leaders .... read this in 15 games time !!

Might want to read that again... 🙂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024