Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And that's why Sears won't be a saviour 16:55 - Feb 29 with 1487 viewsCoastalblue

Should have had a hattrick today, sure he's not match fit but neither has he the quality to be a goal scorer. We don't have any.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 16:58 - Feb 29 with 1392 viewsCheltenham_Blue

To be fair to Sears, Lambert hasn't exactly given him any game time, despite him being over the injury for weeks now. 5 mins here and there is hardly the way to build up his fitness or sharpness.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 16:58]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 1281 viewsArnieM

Well he was when Murphy and McGoldrick were out! Also he hasnt played in nearly a year . Do you just expect him to hit the ground running ? You utter tool , you haven’t a bloody clue have you !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:09 - Feb 29 with 1210 viewsCoastalblue

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:03 - Feb 29 by ArnieM

Well he was when Murphy and McGoldrick were out! Also he hasnt played in nearly a year . Do you just expect him to hit the ground running ? You utter tool , you haven’t a bloody clue have you !

That made me laugh, you calling me an utter tool

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:12 - Feb 29 with 1154 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So you are saying Sears got in positions to score 3, took one of those chances and has only just come back from a serious injury and this means he is not good enough.

Your standards are so high I guess you expected him to turn around last match when he came on for the last minute too. Only 1 goal from 8 appearances this season. Never mind that is only about 100 minutes of football.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:12 - Feb 29 with 1156 viewsbraveblue

Exactly. He is no longer a good finisher. Should have had a hat trick.
And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:14 - Feb 29 with 1107 viewsLetchworth_Blue

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:12 - Feb 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

So you are saying Sears got in positions to score 3, took one of those chances and has only just come back from a serious injury and this means he is not good enough.

Your standards are so high I guess you expected him to turn around last match when he came on for the last minute too. Only 1 goal from 8 appearances this season. Never mind that is only about 100 minutes of football.

He was never going to be our goal machine......ever!
And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:19 - Feb 29 with 1050 viewsArnieM

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:09 - Feb 29 by Coastalblue

That made me laugh, you calling me an utter tool

It’s Clearly easy to keep an idiot happy then.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:19 - Feb 29 with 1043 viewsCoastalblue

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:12 - Feb 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

I've got nothing against Freddie, he's an OK player, it's more the point that there have been posts on here suggesting once he's back he'll fire us into the top 6.

What's his record with us? 1 in 6ish? I've not looked it up but could I guess, why would that mean someone coming back from a year out as you say suddenly hit a career best (I'm guessing) goals per game ratio to fire us into the playoffs?

I think he's ok as a forward, especially at this level, but he's never going to be the goal scorer we are crying out for, just like Norwood is unlikely to be either.

Login to get fewer ads

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:22 - Feb 29 with 1019 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Thought Sears played well today, took his goal very well.

Was just one out of a handful that missed chances, albeit the critical.

Fail to stick the ball in the net, you won’t win games of football.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:24 - Feb 29 with 999 viewsurbanblue

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:12 - Feb 29 by braveblue

Exactly. He is no longer a good finisher. Should have had a hat trick.

I thought Sears played well today. No one has mentioned the great shot he had in the first half. Took the goal really well and yes, got there for a couple of other good half chances that were unlucky.

Certainly wouldn't blame him for the result.
And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 18:12 - Feb 29 with 899 viewsbraveblue

And that's why Sears won't be a saviour on 17:24 - Feb 29 by urbanblue

I thought Sears played well today. No one has mentioned the great shot he had in the first half. Took the goal really well and yes, got there for a couple of other good half chances that were unlucky.

Certainly wouldn't blame him for the result.

Nor would I. But I don’t think he will be a top scoring striker again. Never has been.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024