Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think it is somewhat safe to say, things are going to get a lot worse 12:02 - Mar 12 with 705 viewshomer_123

before they get better.

I'm a pessimistic realist in general - I tend to plan for the worst and then be pleasantly surprised that it's not as bad as I originally feared.

I think this might well be the first time in my (relatively) long life that the sh*t has really hit the fan and Covid-19 directly and indirectly is going to have severe consequences for us.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I think it is somewhat safe to say, things are going to get a lot worse on 12:03 - Mar 12 with 694 viewsKieran_Knows

Happy Thursday, homer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I think it is somewhat safe to say, things are going to get a lot worse on 12:04 - Mar 12 with 692 viewsSwansea_Blue

I thought this was about the Towen for a bit, and was fully agreeing there as well.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I think it is somewhat safe to say, things are going to get a lot worse on 12:04 - Mar 12 with 688 viewshomer_123

I think it is somewhat safe to say, things are going to get a lot worse on 12:03 - Mar 12 by Kieran_Knows

Happy Thursday, homer.

Yeah, sorry - on a bit of a downer.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I think it is somewhat safe to say, things are going to get a lot worse on 12:04 - Mar 12 with 691 viewsStokieBlue

It's likely to play out in the same way it has in Italy (same goes for the US, Germany, France, Spain).

The progression seems the same given China, SK, Iran and Italy.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I think it is somewhat safe to say, things are going to get a lot worse on 12:06 - Mar 12 with 661 viewsKieran_Knows

I think it is somewhat safe to say, things are going to get a lot worse on 12:04 - Mar 12 by homer_123

Yeah, sorry - on a bit of a downer.

Ha, totally get where you're coming from. I do wonder (rather selfishly) if my holiday to Turkey will go ahead in May. Otherwise, I'm still taking a rather blase approach to it all at the moment (which I probably shouldn't be).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024