Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao Callis 08:30 - Mar 24 with 1113 viewsbluelagos

Speaks for itself.

https://www.doubledown.news/watch/2020/19/march/coronavirus-people-will-die-beca

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Fao Callis on 09:23 - Mar 24 with 1035 viewsmonytowbray

It was pretty obvious from the outset.

What’s happened on here has really made me question the intelligence and common sense of a few posters who I previously thought didn’t lack it.

That or there’s a reason a few seem to want to shut down debate by shouting POLITICAL POINT SCORING, god forbid they own up to voting for this shambles.

What you reap is what you sow I guess.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Fao Callis on 10:46 - Mar 24 with 993 viewsbrazil1982

Fao Callis on 09:23 - Mar 24 by monytowbray

What’s happened on here has really made me question the intelligence and common sense of a few posters who I previously thought didn’t lack it.

That or there’s a reason a few seem to want to shut down debate by shouting POLITICAL POINT SCORING, god forbid they own up to voting for this shambles.

Do you know the background of Ashton? Prominent labour activist and vehemently opposed to the government / Tories.
Fao Callis on 10:48 - Mar 24 with 991 viewsbluelagos

Fao Callis on 09:23 - Mar 24 by monytowbray

Tbf, I think every single poster (myself included) has gone on a bit of a journey from oh yeah?...really?...might be something in this...to wtaf?

Some got there earlier than others but that would always be the case I guess.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Fao Callis on 10:56 - Mar 24 with 975 viewsbrazil1982

Fao Callis on 10:48 - Mar 24 by bluelagos

Tbf, I think every single poster (myself included) has gone on a bit of a journey from oh yeah?...really?...might be something in this...to wtaf?

Some got there earlier than others but that would always be the case I guess.

A massive challenge to alter the habits of 60m people. My Dad has now got the message...at last...
Fao Callis on 10:56 - Mar 24 with 979 viewsBloomBlue

And Dr Michael Ryan WHO executive and globally leading the Coronavirus program for the WHO said on Andrew Marr the UK was doing an excellent job and I would trust Ryan over Ashton any day
Fao Callis on 12:47 - Mar 24 with 890 viewsBluefish

Fao Callis on 10:56 - Mar 24 by BloomBlue

And Dr Michael Ryan WHO executive and globally leading the Coronavirus program for the WHO said on Andrew Marr the UK was doing an excellent job and I would trust Ryan over Ashton any day

The point scorers won't though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fao Callis on 14:30 - Mar 24 with 846 viewsEly_Blue

Fao Callis on 10:56 - Mar 24 by BloomBlue

“Yeah but..... no but..... yeah but that doesn’t agree with my own opinions and motives so I’ll ignore that stuff just like I’ve been criticising the governments position” said certain posters. Or maybe they didn’t and that’s why there is radio silence on something that would normally cause outrage

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Fao Callis on 14:54 - Mar 24 with 814 viewsmonytowbray

Fao Callis on 14:30 - Mar 24 by Ely_Blue

“Yeah but..... no but..... yeah but that doesn’t agree with my own opinions and motives so I’ll ignore that stuff just like I’ve been criticising the governments position” said certain posters. Or maybe they didn’t and that’s why there is radio silence on something that would normally cause outrage

“Radio Silence”

You live in a bubble if that’s the case.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Fao Callis on 14:59 - Mar 24 with 795 viewsBloomBlue

Fao Callis on 14:30 - Mar 24 by Ely_Blue

I think the problem is you stick 10 experts on this topic in a room (obviously 2 metres apart) and you won't get 100% agreement from all 10 on every step to take in this situation and then someone has to make a decision. You then end up with people saying they should have done this and that.
One thing life as taught me is those not in that position of having to make those decisions are happy to tell you what you did wrong but then put those same people in that position and they have to make the decisions and they struggle.
Fao Callis on 15:11 - Mar 24 with 772 viewsEly_Blue

Fao Callis on 14:54 - Mar 24 by monytowbray

“Radio Silence”

You live in a bubble if that’s the case.

Get over yourself, how did you even think I was talking about you.

It’s not all about you

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Fao Callis on 15:17 - Mar 24 with 756 viewsmonytowbray

Fao Callis on 15:11 - Mar 24 by Ely_Blue

Get over yourself, how did you even think I was talking about you.

It’s not all about you

Where did I say anything about myself? I just said you live in a bubble if that’s the case.

Calm down.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024