Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Virgin Media now giving the option to pause Sky Sports 15:45 - Mar 25 with 1257 viewsSteve_M

Just a form on the website:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/thinking-of-leaving/talk-to-us

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Virgin Media now giving the option to pause Sky Sports on 15:53 - Mar 25 with 1233 viewsKieran_Knows

Cheers for that. Seems a no brainer considering you can still watch the sky sports channels! (Premier league years getting me through the day!).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Virgin Media now giving the option to pause Sky Sports on 16:16 - Mar 25 with 1199 viewsSteve_M

Virgin Media now giving the option to pause Sky Sports on 15:53 - Mar 25 by Kieran_Knows

Cheers for that. Seems a no brainer considering you can still watch the sky sports channels! (Premier league years getting me through the day!).

Yeah was waiting for them to do something online. Didn't fancy spending a long time in a phone queue.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 16:47]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Virgin Media now giving the option to pause Sky Sports on 16:33 - Mar 25 with 1180 viewsWD19

Horse.Bolted.
Virgin Media now giving the option to pause Sky Sports on 16:39 - Mar 25 with 1169 viewsJDAndCoke

Brilliant, been waiting for this. Thanks for letting us know
Virgin Media now giving the option to pause Sky Sports on 16:46 - Mar 25 with 1163 viewshoppy

Can we pause it just after 2001 please?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Virgin Media now giving the option to pause Sky Sports on 11:02 - Mar 26 with 996 viewsbournemouthblue

This is very useful indeed, thanks for this guys

Now done!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024