Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile in NY part 2... 03:20 - Apr 7 with 999 viewsSpruceMoose

https://gothamist.com/news/hasidic-funerals-crowds-ultra-orthodox-neighborhoods

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Meanwhile in NY part 2... on 07:29 - Apr 7 with 889 viewsStokieBlue

Crazy behaviour.

I made a point along the same lines with regards to the ultra orthodox enclaves in London about a week ago.

It was nothing on this scale though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Meanwhile in NY part 2... on 09:30 - Apr 7 with 777 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sounds grim over there Sprucey

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Meanwhile in NY part 2... on 09:35 - Apr 7 with 774 viewsgiant_stow

Meanwhile in NY part 2... on 09:30 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

Same as here really - this is just down the road from me: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8185701/Second-vast-mortuary-built-east

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Meanwhile in NY part 2... on 13:22 - Apr 7 with 671 viewsSpruceMoose

Meanwhile in NY part 2... on 09:30 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

I think they've rowed back on that statement since it was released but it's still very much being considered as a contingency plan I would imagine.

Not too sure what it is like out there on the streets as we are privileged enough to be able to work from home, in unessential jobs, afford food deliveries, and not have elderly relatives to worry about. So our time spent outside the house is extremely limited right now and we intend to keep it that way.

From what I am able to work out though, in the city the virus seems to be largely spreading either by arrogance or inequality. There are those who can't afford to not go out, either they're essential, being forced to go out or desperately poor. and then there are the arrogant tw@ts who act like they're immune from it and do what they want.

I would be behind the authorities cracking down on this group for the safety of everyone else, but for various political reasons it won't happen.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 13:27]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Meanwhile in NY part 2... on 19:55 - Apr 7 with 582 viewsStokieBlue

More madness from across the pond. Big queues for Wisconsin primaries today.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024