Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. 23:53 - May 9 with 1982 viewsGirthyguy

I would have Hitler, Saddam
Bin Laden or Putin in a heartbeat over this pathetic regime. Nothing Great about Britain nothing United about this Kingdom. Police need to man up not say we can't control flouter worms. What's your tazer and cosh for. Filth
Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:16 - May 10 with 1469 viewsJ2BLUE

Overplayed your hand here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:20 - May 10 with 1459 viewsSpruceMoose

Jesus man, I think the Conservatives are vermin but even I know that this is a two footed ridiculous lunge of a post.

Go to bed Lenny, you're drunk.
[Post edited 10 May 2020 0:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:23 - May 10 with 1451 viewsjeera

To think I've been accused of a drunken rant.

This is what a drunken rant should look like.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:25 - May 10 with 1448 viewsjeera

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:16 - May 10 by J2BLUE

Overplayed your hand here.

You've got to be kidding.

I'm hoping this is just the warm-up.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:28 - May 10 with 1437 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:25 - May 10 by jeera

You've got to be kidding.

I'm hoping this is just the warm-up.

I think he missed Fred West from his original post though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:29 - May 10 with 1434 viewsSpruceMoose

Also...

*you're

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:31 - May 10 with 1428 viewsjeera

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:29 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

Also...

*you're

It wouldn't be authentic if he'd got the details like "you're" right.

It's little touches like that.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:32 - May 10 with 1418 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:31 - May 10 by jeera

It wouldn't be authentic if he'd got the details like "you're" right.

It's little touches like that.

Even Grimboy was above this level of rabid posting.

Login to get fewer ads

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:37 - May 10 with 1406 viewsjeera

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:32 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

Even Grimboy was above this level of rabid posting.

No need for that, I was only trying to join in.

So, what you're saying is, so far I'm the only fan of the OP.

I'm still considering giving it an upvote, although I might sleep on it and reflect tomorrow.

He managed to get Bin Laden, Putin et al all in the same post. That took some effort.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:50 - May 10 with 1395 viewsGirthyguy

Out of 10 how generous are you going to be for a drunken rant? 3 bottles of Chardonnay if I'm being honest.
Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:51 - May 10 with 1396 viewsfactual_blue

Is a flouter worm something fishermen use as bait?

By the way, if you lived in the regimes of any of those gentlemen and criticised their government in the way you've just criticised the UK government, you'd already be watching your children being fed into an industrial meat grinder.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:53 - May 10 with 1386 viewsfactual_blue

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:50 - May 10 by Girthyguy

Out of 10 how generous are you going to be for a drunken rant? 3 bottles of Chardonnay if I'm being honest.

Domaine Leflaive Batard Montrachet Grand Cru?

Or something from Aldi?

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:54 - May 10 with 1383 viewsjeera

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:50 - May 10 by Girthyguy

I'm torn.

I want to give you an upvote for the 3 bottles.

But a down-vote for Chardonnay.

You haven't made this one easy.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:54 - May 10 with 1379 viewsfactual_blue

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:28 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

I think he missed Fred West from his original post though.

If only he'd joined his brother John in the fish canning business.....

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:55 - May 10 with 1375 viewsjeera

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:53 - May 10 by factual_blue

Or something from Aldi?

Aldi do some nice wines I'd have you know.

I know you use the Spar.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:55 - May 10 with 1376 viewsfactual_blue

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:54 - May 10 by jeera

I'm torn.

I want to give you an upvote for the 3 bottles.

But a down-vote for Chardonnay.

You haven't made this one easy.

You're finding more and more easy things difficult, if you don't mind my saying so.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:56 - May 10 with 1369 viewsjeera

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:54 - May 10 by factual_blue

If only he'd joined his brother John in the fish canning business.....

He didn't choose the Kanye person so some kudos there.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:56 - May 10 with 1373 viewsfactual_blue

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:55 - May 10 by jeera

I know you use the Spar.

I only 'use the Spar' in a euphemistic sense.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:58 - May 10 with 1369 viewsjeera

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:55 - May 10 by factual_blue

You're finding more and more easy things difficult, if you don't mind my saying so.

Maybe someone sneaked in an extra word or so to make things confusing.

You think that might, just might, be possible?

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:59 - May 10 with 1366 viewsGirthyguy

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:53 - May 10 by factual_blue

Or something from Aldi?

While if I had more money than sense 3 bottles of your Domaine Leflaive Batard Montrachet Grand Cru would be great at the expense of a few hundred pounds. But I got 3 bottles of Hardys from Spar as it only set me back 16.50.
Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 01:02 - May 10 with 1358 viewsjeera

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:59 - May 10 by Girthyguy

While if I had more money than sense 3 bottles of your Domaine Leflaive Batard Montrachet Grand Cru would be great at the expense of a few hundred pounds. But I got 3 bottles of Hardys from Spar as it only set me back 16.50.

You did the Spar thing.

And Hardys.

Well at least that's helped with the vote dilemma.

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 01:09 - May 10 with 1355 viewsGirthyguy

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:51 - May 10 by factual_blue

Is a flouter worm something fishermen use as bait?

By the way, if you lived in the regimes of any of those gentlemen and criticised their government in the way you've just criticised the UK government, you'd already be watching your children being fed into an industrial meat grinder.

The 'Flouter Worms' are so selfish that they feel the need to start disregarding social distancing, go to parks getting a bit of sunshine while in turn infecting others who will never see the light of day again. Because the snowflakes have are selfish bumflaps
Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 01:16 - May 10 with 1337 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 01:09 - May 10 by Girthyguy

The 'Flouter Worms' are so selfish that they feel the need to start disregarding social distancing, go to parks getting a bit of sunshine while in turn infecting others who will never see the light of day again. Because the snowflakes have are selfish bumflaps

What's that about your sensitive bumflaps?

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 08:27 - May 10 with 1071 viewshampstead_blue

clearly never loved in any of the others.

Put the keyboard down.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 08:33 - May 10 with 1058 viewssolemio

Bet your all glad you voted for this murderous government. on 00:55 - May 10 by jeera

I know you use the Spar.

Which? recommended a red wine from Aldi. Very cheap but as good as your average £8.99
wine from Majestic or wherever.

Animus Vicente Faria Portuguese. Bought another few bottles of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024