Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite like this... 22:16 - May 12 with 519 viewshoppy

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Quite like this... on 22:42 - May 12 with 469 viewsPhilTWTD

No idea why this post doesn't work, assuming it doesn't appear for everyone else. Will get it addressed.
Quite like this... on 22:44 - May 12 with 466 viewshoppy

Quite like this... on 22:42 - May 12 by PhilTWTD

No idea why this post doesn't work, assuming it doesn't appear for everyone else. Will get it addressed.

Ah, it might be that it was a link from facebook?
It's showing for me? I don't know if it might be that. I don't normally post links from facebook no here.

(It was The Ashton Jones Project - Getaway - recorded during lockdown, with a good Earth, Wind & Fire kind of funk to it, if anyone was interested)
[Post edited 12 May 2020 22:47]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Quite like this... on 22:53 - May 12 with 448 viewsPhilTWTD

Quite like this... on 22:44 - May 12 by hoppy

It's showing for me? I don't know if it might be that. I don't normally post links from facebook no here.

(It was The Ashton Jones Project - Getaway - recorded during lockdown, with a good Earth, Wind & Fire kind of funk to it, if anyone was interested)

Ah, ignore me, it was my browser, had playing around with an extension I'd forgotten about which meant it didn't show up. Ashton's a friend of mine, which was why I was keen to give his video as much exposure as possible!
Quite like this... on 22:58 - May 12 with 439 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Quite like this... on 22:44 - May 12 by hoppy

They are decent live, he,s a mate of my stepson so have seen them a fair bit. Not my thing as a rule, but he can get a crowd up dancing for sure.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Quite like this... on 23:08 - May 12 with 423 viewsDubtractor

Quite like this... on 22:53 - May 12 by PhilTWTD

Ah, ignore me, it was my browser, had playing around with an extension I'd forgotten about which meant it didn't show up. Ashton's a friend of mine, which was why I was keen to give his video as much exposure as possible!

Yeah, Ashton is a good lad!

Previously seen on TV as a vocals of a cardboard box......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024