Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! 11:59 - May 30 with 1452 viewsjasondozzell

Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 13:01 - May 30 with 1390 viewsDarth_Koont

Certainly the best player I've ever seen at fouling his opponent but rarely doing anything the ref could really blow for.

It was an underrated yet world-class skill that meant we had a defence that could dominate the opposition strikers more often than not. It's pretty much been the other way around ever since then.

Pronouns: He/Him

Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 15:53 - May 30 with 1299 viewsWickets

Yer he was great , i can remember saying just that when he was here and getting slagged off by many !
Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 17:25 - May 30 with 1233 viewsRobTheMonk

Generally decent apart from that Lincoln game...
Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 17:30 - May 30 with 1220 viewsjudespiveyg

Superb defender, strong, excellent in the air, rarely made a mistake or caught out of position. His distribution however was about as poor as I've seen from an Ipswich centre-half, with the possible exceptions of James Wilson and Toto Nsiala.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 17:53 - May 30 with 1204 viewsjas0999

I’m not sure we ever replaced him?
Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 19:03 - May 30 with 1160 viewsPJH

Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 17:53 - May 30 by jas0999

I’m not sure we ever replaced him?

No we have not.

A defender that defended and defended very well and as you said in your headline,he was underrated by some.

I knew that we would miss him when he had gone and we are still missing him.
Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 11:18 - May 31 with 982 viewsOwainG1992

Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 19:03 - May 30 by PJH

No we have not.

A defender that defended and defended very well and as you said in your headline,he was underrated by some.

I knew that we would miss him when he had gone and we are still missing him.

Always liked Berra.
I'm sure the people who complained about him look at Wilson and Nsiala and think jeez I wish I could take that back!

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Good interview. Berra was excellent here. Underrated by some at times! on 11:43 - May 31 with 965 viewsVaughan8

A good defender and had a few great seasons.

Unfortunately faded very quickly and looked exposed once Mings had left.

Could have been for a number of things, he lost a bit more pace (didn't have loads anyway), Mings was covering a bit for him and Knudsen wasn't now?

However, that player would walk into this team and probably still would now. Can't be much worse than Wilson.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024