Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is sad, yet good news. 16:15 - Jun 7 with 756 viewsShawsey

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-scotland-reports-no-new-covid-19-deaths-f
This is sad, yet good news. on 17:01 - Jun 7 with 657 viewsHerbivore

The numbers are always lower at the weekend, I'd treat them with caution. We're two months on from the peak and still getting lots of new cases every day.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This is sad, yet good news. on 17:34 - Jun 7 with 616 viewsclive_baker

Weekend numbers are always lower, so I would fully expect to see the number back up tomorrow & Tuesday, but that's why the week on week movements are the most telling along with 7 day rolling averages, as they remove the daily fluctuations and inconsistencies in the reporting.

The previous 3 Sundays have been 115, 121, 170 so there are reasons to believe we're heading in the right direction. New cases are slowly coming down, despite testing going up, so that's encouraging. Hopefully it continues but I think now more than ever it's important that people remain diligent.

Fingers crossed.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This is sad, yet good news. on 19:21 - Jun 7 with 543 viewsThisIsMyUsername

This is sad, yet good news. on 17:01 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

The numbers are always lower at the weekend, I'd treat them with caution. We're two months on from the peak and still getting lots of new cases every day.

The overall number of daily confirmed cases is falling consistently, with increased testing being performed.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024